Australia getting hammered by "Bangladesh" wtf!

gemz23

The Flash!
Real Name
gemz
the aussies are getting hammered by bangladesh. if we play like this against england we will get sweep in the ashes.

wolvesjr34 said:
The pitch is probably dead as can be.....
fair enough but when u got warne and macgill playing together the pitch is not gonna be a problem.

I thought the same but that pitch is a MUD TRACK - Have you seen it ?!?

We should smash 500+ on it (I hope).

Gillespie just got another...they are now 4 down :)

i couldnt believe it when i saw the scores at lunch the aussies must be feeling under the weather !

Considering MacGill & Gillespie were underbowled. Credit to the Bagladeshi's though. They played Warne & Lee extremely well, and these 2 are supposed to be our makor weapons.

I think The Ashes will be a different prospect. We will be fresher (after having a couple of months off), be playing on Aussie decks (which will suit our bowlers).

I think it is good for Bangladesh cricket, just as I think it was good when they beat Aussie in the ODI on Ashes tour. Granted I don't like copping crap from South Africans about our performances against the Bangladeshis lol

Bangladesh 427
Australia 45/2

wow hayden and ponting both out allready. looks like bangladesh is giving it to australia now. also its show there batting in the 1st inning was no fluke.

OMG! 61/4 we look like bangladesh and they are australia. theres a possibility were gonna be ask to follow-on YIKES!.

I'm amused... I mean I don't like aussie being laughing stocks...

but you know, I honestly think bangladesh are improving... what's more... this is GOOD for Bangladesh cricket.... so I won't even mind taking stick from the damn Proteas I know, just for the sake of a good thing happening for the game :D

Though you know even if we follow on.... we'll come out and have a belter second innings.

All credit to Bangladesh but that pitch is a TEST MATCH JOKE - Have you seen the bounce (Or lack of it) on day two for gods sake !!!

Richo said:
Try 4/77 - Hussey Chopped one onto his stumps too, all credit to Bangladesh but that pitch is a TEST MATCH JOKE - Have you seen the bounce (Or lack of it) on day two for gods sake !!!
richo its 79/5 now! also we got all this top batsman so thats not really the reason why were getting humiliated by bangladesh again!.

hey fellas after Bangladesh made us laughing stocks the first time - there was a huge party across their country! They must be stocking up on the grog now! Oh man.. we have looked like asses a few times too many lately! The Ashes, Bangladesh 2x? World record chase by the Proteas! Here is hoping Gilly can do a major form reversal and get a quick hundred!

cliffy21 said:
hey fellas after Bangladesh made us laughing stocks the first time - there was a huge party across their country! They must be stocking up on the grog now! Oh man.. we have looked like asses a few times too many lately! The Ashes, Bangladesh 2x? World record chase by the Proteas! Here is hoping Gilly can do a major form reversal and get a quick hundred!
yeah i think australia's domination against other countries is starting to disappear. i think were going in the same way as the West indies of 80's but sticking too much wid the Oldies and not giving the young blood a go. i think the next power country will be england becoz they got the bowlers and batsman to do it and their all pretty young still. if we play like this against england i think australia is gonna get sweep quite easy by the poms.

Back
Top Bottom