aussie player

andrew3134

GOTTA GO HARD IN DA PAINT
eBay User
andrew3134
i know this is not a nba player, but i was watching some college basketball on espn today, there was a aussie player called Aaron Bruce ( i think that is his name) looks to have alot skills and possibly a NBA prospect. Anyone know much about him ?

I'm guessing you mean Aaron Bruce

who has starred this season for Baylor University (11.5ppg (2nd on team), 3.1 rebs, 3 asts (2nd on team)) he is asophmore this year

captain of under-21 Australian national team

Hometown: Horsham, Victoria, Australia

• 2005 Freshman All-America (Basketball Times 1st team) (Rivals 2nd team) (CollegeInsider.com)
• 2005 All-Big 12 (AP 3rd team) (K.C. Star 3rd team) (Lawrence Journal-World 3rd team)
• 2005 Big 12 Freshman of the Year (K.C. Star) (San Antonio Express-News)
• 2005 Big 12 Co-Diaper Dandy of the Year (ESPN.com, Dick Vitale)
• 2005 All-District 7 (USBWA)
• 2005 All-Big 12, honorable mention (coaches)
• 2005 Big 12 All-Freshman team (AP)

Aaron Bruce Stats, News, Photos - Baylor Bears - ESPN

he is not being predicted to be drafted by nbadraft.net

yepp, aaron bruce who plays baylor, sweet game, but he's stuffed up his chances of being in the draft. the teams had a dismal record and he's averaged just over 10 per game and shot dreadfully under 40%.

he played alrite today tho, his most decent game of the season. a 91-70 something win over Iowa State. Curtis Stinson V Aaron Bruce, for those of you who don't know Stinson, he's one of the best guards in the college game right now. Stinson had 15, Bruce had 16, 6 boards and 9 assists on 6/12 FG's.

Back
Top Bottom