ATT Anyone that watches or deals with Cherry...

what happened last night was just uncalled for! G has been nothing but good to all of us! hopefully this guy gets whats coming to him!! on a good note i pulled a pippen and a kareem abdul jabbar auto!! MOJO AT CHERRY!! thanks G!!

Thats just a scum act! I don't usually buy off cherry but do try and watch breaks when i get the chance and for someone to do that and abuse the trust is just wrong!! Maybe Cherry could instute an sms confirm of something of the sort, if people who buy off them PM them on here with their mobile # and when you buy a box sms's have to be exchanged?

I was at the live break last night, start to finish. Low lifes, got noting better to do but buy boxes under someone else's name and than say the G&R he doesn't want them. If I can remember, that the hack also say 'Stick the cards up ya a**' I know he said something like that. Hopefully we can track him done, just a horrible thing. Interesting to see if he is at the next break.

Cherry collectibles busted the boxes WITHOUT payment first? Business is business. If this was a retail store, I'm sure any normal person would make sure that their patron paid for all the boxes before letting them open $2000 worth of merchandise.

Cherry collectibles busted the boxes WITHOUT payment first? Business is business. If this was a retail store, I'm sure any normal person would make sure that their patron paid for all the boxes before letting them open $2000 worth of merchandise.

G's turnover wouldn't be possible without the option of paying later, just more stringent security measures need to be in place next time.

G's turnover wouldn't be possible without the option of paying later, just more stringent security measures need to be in place next time.

I strongly disagree. Trying to run an online business and taking people's word as good in a virtual world of nameless faces is a recipe for failure at an epic level. Can you imagine the amount of bad debts there would be if DACW just shipped off boxes without payment first? "mmmm, busted $3000 worth of Exquisite but got f-all...don't think I'll pay for that".

You know more than likely the guy who did this is somebody you already know and may have had a bad experience with in the past. I hope you catch this big ass dickhead soon because he could strike again, and may be watching, remember everybody if 'rondo4life' isn't acting hyper during the box breaks its more than likely not him ahah. But yeh I hope everything works out !

I strongly disagree. Trying to run an online business and taking people's word as good in a virtual world of nameless faces is a recipe for failure at an epic level. Can you imagine the amount of bad debts there would be if DACW just shipped off boxes without payment first? "mmmm, busted $3000 worth of Exquisite but got f-all...don't think I'll pay for that".

I deffinatly understand where you are coming from exzibit... But, it really is a small community thats fairly tight knit and usually takes others to vouch for them and so on, and Cherry's do have a sign up procedure on their website which you must be a member of before you can bust and even then people still have to know and vouch for you and the people that normally bust and pay with a couple of days are all regular guys that have continuing contact with Grayson through here and other sites and so on. It's just some one saw a way to get through and abuse the good nature and of grayson and exploit others trust aswell... It was just unfortunate that when the name showed up slightly different that someone didnt try and contact me on here or look me up on FB or something... But again, thats someone exploiting the good nature of people that do a hell of a lot for a small community in Australia!

DACW & CHERRY are on two completely different levels, they share the same market but DACW have been established for a long time now and sell on a world wide level as for Cherry who is just starting out at a community level.

I'll be talking with Grayson and will be cross checking the IP used with IPs used to access here. Won't take long to figure out who it was ( if it was someone here).

I'll be talking to Grayson to help lock down the process also.

This will only be of benefit if the nob was stupid enough to use his own ip address. It is possible that they could have logged onto someone elses wireless connection to avoid their ip being traced.
Anyway i hope they catch the scumbag! Grayson & Renee don't deserve to be treated like that.
Maybe the regular Cherry's would need to quote their post code or something when using credit or do as i do and only bust as you pay.

But if they do hopefully catch the guy, what will they be able to do to him?

Pretty much nothing. In the eyes of the law, this guy didnt sign a contract, he didnt pay for anything up front (obviously) and he was never seen, therefore no witnesses. Im guessing the way the law will look at it is that the Cherry guys just opened some of their own boxes on a webcam with people watching. The fact nothing was paid for and they never left Cherry's possession means that they are still Cherry's cards.

It sucks that this happens, but this should be a lesson for anyone out there doing this. I was always under the assumption that you pay before you bust. What if you havent paid for a $120 box yet, they bust it and you get **** cards... are you really going to want to pay for it? I know the majority of us would pay for it regardless, but there is always people out there that like to rip people off.

Wow, That sucks, feel sorry for Grayson and Renee, Hopefully they can make the money back on whatever was pulled (Wall auto? and westbrook auto? should do well). Also, sounded like I missed a rather eventful box busting, with jordans and pippens being pulled.

Any news aussiemjfreak? Found this mungrol?

I understand bout paying first but there is about 10 people whobuy pay and are all tight nit. Then 1 idiot comes along and ruins Gs reputation and leaves a sour taste in our mouth...

I deffinatly understand where you are coming from exzibit... But, it really is a small community thats fairly tight knit and usually takes others to vouch for them and so on, and Cherry's do have a sign up procedure on their website which you must be a member of before you can bust and even then people still have to know and vouch for you and the people that normally bust and pay with a couple of days are all regular guys that have continuing contact with Grayson through here and other sites and so on. It's just some one saw a way to get through and abuse the good nature and of grayson and exploit others trust aswell... It was just unfortunate that when the name showed up slightly different that someone didnt try and contact me on here or look me up on FB or something... But again, thats someone exploiting the good nature of people that do a hell of a lot for a small community in Australia!

I get your point and maybe this is a once off incident that will never happen again. Think this incident should be an eye opener for Cherry Collectibles though.

DACW & CHERRY are on two completely different levels, they share the same market but DACW have been established for a long time now and sell on a world wide level as for Cherry who is just starting out at a community level.

Gary, westriot, is also operating a similar online business in a similar market and I've not heard about him doing a goods-now-pay-it-later type arrangement for his boxes. Business is about keeping a healthy margin, in my opinion, no favors need to be given in this type of environment. Hey, if you're trading and selling just for fun and making friends, that's completely different.

Pretty much nothing. In the eyes of the law, this guy didnt sign a contract, he didnt pay for anything up front (obviously) and he was never seen, therefore no witnesses. Im guessing the way the law will look at it is that the Cherry guys just opened some of their own boxes on a webcam with people watching. The fact nothing was paid for and they never left Cherry's possession means that they are still Cherry's cards.

It sucks that this happens, but this should be a lesson for anyone out there doing this. I was always under the assumption that you pay before you bust. What if you havent paid for a $120 box yet, they bust it and you get **** cards... are you really going to want to pay for it? I know the majority of us would pay for it regardless, but there is always people out there that like to rip people off.

Exactly why you don't have a bust now-pay later policy.

Back
Top Bottom