ATT Anyone that watches or deals with Cherry...

aussiemjfreak

Taj Gibson & Set Collector!
Real Name
Ian
eBay User
valuez69
Hey all,

So, tonight I log on here to find out Ive spent all most $1000 on Cherry's live breaks...

Some low life scum bag used my username, or a version of it to spend up on CC live breaks and left Grayson and Renee under the assumption I had won $2000 in the lotto.

If anyone even hears a whisper, or gets any info at all please let either myself or anyone at Cherry;s know! No matter how little it is....

Grayson and Renee do nothing but good for collecting here in Oz and to have scum bags around that are willing to do this sort of crap is just disgusting....

That is horrible news !!! How did they get access to your account ? Surely they have an address where they were meant to send the hits ... I hope it gets sorted out and the culprit is dragged through the courts as a lesson to other scumbags

That is horrible news !!! How did they get access to your account ? Surely they have an address where they were meant to send the hits ... I hope it gets sorted out and the culprit is dragged through the courts as a lesson to other scumbags

I think they managed to confuse a few kind hearted trusting guys buy just using a 1 at the end of my usernama and got lucky cos of the generosity and close knit of the group and no one noticed....

does ustream capture their ip address? if it does can track it down to an ISP.

They are trying it I beleive!

crickey, some people have no life obviously!! So do you know what you supposevly pulled??? Must be someone from this forum ??? must know your username here and that you deal with cherry??

crickey, some people have no life obviously!! So do you know what you supposevly pulled??? Must be someone from this forum ??? must know your username here and that you deal with cherry??

They actualy pulled some ok cards, but did target Higher end stuff... Hopefully Grayson and Renee can make most of the money back on the cards that were pulled..... Just scum, collecting in Australia is small enough as it is without this crap happening.

It is a pretty low and stupid thing to do ! The easiest way to avoid it happening again is to make sure the spelling of the username is correct. pretty easy mistake to make I guess but good karma will help to sort this out for them

This is absolutly horrible and im not even sure what to say and im sure anyone who has delt with grayson and renee in the past will know that they nor anybody in this community should ever have this happen and will be just as pissed off as im sure the team at cherry are and hopefully this doesnt ruin it for the rest of us out there.

Hopefully selling off the hits can cover some of the expense

But what a stupid cowardly thing to have done:mad::yellow::yellow::mad:

WHOA!!! that is heart breaking!!! G&R are the two coolest cats out there, just what the hobby needed!!! What is wrong with this world.....fingers crossed that it gets sorted....

I don't get it. How did someone log on using your account and how did they have access to your funds?

I'll be talking with Grayson and will be cross checking the IP used with IPs used to access here. Won't take long to figure out who it was ( if it was someone here).

I'll be talking to Grayson to help lock down the process also.

wow this is crazy. So whats the deal? Did they sign up using a similar username to yours and claim to be you or actually use your username?

they registered a similar looking name , came in and acted familiar, told a lil story, got everyone buzzing, busted some boxes (assumed that he was who he said he was), then abused everyone and left saying he isnt paying for anything.

total ***** move.

their only saving grace was they didn't bust bad boxes - low numbered wall auto and westbrook auto (amongst others)

also, in spite of all the hate and lameness of this fake troll, cheery still managed to deliver the hits and kiwi_in_melb pulled a Jordan auto. go figure!

haters gonna hate, but you can't stop the hit train :p

no doubt the person is reading this thread having a laugh, karma is a funny thing buddy - grow up.

wow this is crazy. So whats the deal? Did they sign up using a similar username to yours and claim to be you or actually use your username?

Bingo Nick! Some scum bag took advantage of Grayson's trust and good heartedness and fked him over basicaly!

No one accessed my account, they created one very similar to mine on Ustream and claimed to be me, they didnt access my funds either, just claimed Id won the lotto so they were going hard on busting then abused Grayson and left.

Seriously, who does this.....?

I havent been on ustream since he first started doing it and also last Monday night, and Grayson and Renee are lovely people and just want to bust boxes and have a bit of fun.

Whoever this is, please track them down and give them whats coming. LOW LIFE SCUMBAG!

Hoping G&R can make up the lost money, but I see you said they pulled a Wall and Westbrook auto, so here hoping.

Back
Top Bottom