Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

Hit anything good ?
A few nice auto's, none of the big names. Best is probably the Seymour.
Couple of acetate's.
Got a couple of tier 2's for the achievement but I can't get anyone else to trade me the other ones. Not sure how to proceed tbh. I think they are the nicest auto's in the set.
Also got a Bond premium silver. Only has a place holder card at the moment and not sure exactly what it will be but have had some decent offers for it.

First set I have opened where I haven't hit a really nice auto :(

Took a bit of luck, a lot of patience but I finally got one. Now for the Richards . . .
63f069e8-c63e-49df-94aa-e716c0904ec8.jpg

Anyone know how to possibly get this replaced?
Auto is streaky but from the others I have seen, this is normal. I can live with it. The smudge though is annoying the crap out of me and I don't even have it in hand.
Am I being pedantic?

Woah, nice card! Well done!

Not sure about getting it replaced, with UD there's no guarantee you'll get the same card back...pretty sure some people had problems with the smudged Hemsworth cards in Ragnarok.

You could always get it in hand and see if careful use of an eraser might clean some of the smudge away...

But I think I'd just settle on being happy to have the monster card! =D>

Sent an email to customer service just to see. To be honest I didn't expect an answer but they came through and swapped it!
21ff3d86-0766-4daa-91f9-34a6b0241b99.jpg

Much happier with this one, obviously!
Getting close to another tier 2 redemption, hopefully I get the Richards to pair em up.
Also pulled the standard Famke auto as well, so after opening far too much of this I feel like I'm finally done opening packs.

So been staying away from epack, but weakened tonight and gave myself a treat of 4 packs of SHIELD. Was pretty happy with the result!

b19d5ed4-e2e1-4102-a9b2-327c260ba94d.jpg

Tried a couple of packs of Endgame and got nothing.... Way too expensive at $18 a pack for the hits people are getting...

i have been tempted but baulked at the price a well, i dont think there isvalue in it. :( some great signers but no chnce hitting... ad i think i used alot of my luck on agents of shield...

Yep, I'll likely try and get my base set needs off COMC like I did with Infinity War..
i am yet to dive into filling in the IW gaps, still patching together the last of Fleer Ultra Spiderman and i been chasing achievments on Shield but hit a wall there and probbly wont get the auto achievment anyway (16/40 long way to go)

Opened a few Endgame a couple of packs at a time and got slaughtered.
Hit a couple of the shadowboxes (if only they were linked to an achievement like IW!) which are the lowest of box hits.
Budget sure doesn't go far with the price point.
Called it quits with that sour taste, two days later realized I still had enough funds for one more pack, hit an Olsen auto.
Pretty damn lucky but still going on a buying ban for a loooonnggg time
Also traded a Captain marvel silver for a Defenders auto I wanted.

Well done on the Olsen!

But yeah, Endgame is a bit rich for my blood for what you get...near $10 a card Aussie by the time you work it all out.

Galaxy Quest was just on telly, (that movie always cracks me up), and I was thinking Sigourney Weaver would be a great addition to the collection, so I bought 3 packs of Aliens (about the price of 1 End Game!). No Sigourney, but I did pull an auto, so not too bad an investment I suppose!

972a68a3-369d-4a54-a04a-05a858abcd05.jpg

Well done on the Olsen!

But yeah, Endgame is a bit rich for my blood for what you get...near $10 a card Aussie by the time you work it all out.

Galaxy Quest was just on telly, (that movie always cracks me up), and I was thinking Sigourney Weaver would be a great addition to the collection, so I bought 3 packs of Aliens (about the price of 1 End Game!). No Sigourney, but I did pull an auto, so not too bad an investment I suppose!

i Pulled him in the Plexiglass Version in the last sale they had on aliens!!! Endgame is soooo expensive for what you get. i grabbeda couple of the daredevil and defenders cards with the BOGOF Sale spent the same as a pack of endgame and got a couple nice cards

FC-22 - CLAIRE QUITS.PNG

RD-BO - BABS OLUSANMOKUN.PNG

this is the Plexi Mark Rolston

WY-PD - MARK ROLSTON.PNG

Got a few nice hits of Endgame about a week ago, but opened a Few more packs than I really wanted. Yesterday I got my tax done, and thought I'd celebrate with 5 more packs, and jagged the Olsen shadow box auto #/25

Thats pretty nice score... i wish i got to see my tax dollars!!! lol

Hi guys, Just bought my first epacks today when i saw the buy 1 get 1 free special. Bought a dozen Deadpool packs and managed to pull a Tier 4 Selfie patch. Have no idea what its worth but i know all Tier 4 on ComC are sold out and trades are already coming in, so im guessing its a pretty big pull. Just looking at the pack odds its 1:1759 packs. Im pretty damn shocked.

Back
Top Bottom