anyone send fleer redemptions? have u received them?

gemz23

The Flash!
Real Name
gemz
i got a package today and i thought it was from a trade but i open it up and it was a fleer redemption replacement.

i send a exl sign of the times of nelson #100 and received:
03 authentix gu chris webber
01 feel the game gu alonzo mourning
01 autographics voshon lenard auto #250

overall am pretty happy wid the replacement considering how many got much much worse than mine.

That's not too bad....it could have been worse, you could have got nothing!! I understand why some people are upset at getting lesser value cards than what they sent in....but at the end of the day the company they are dealing no longer exists.

Allstar cards inc said:
That's not too bad....it could have been worse, you could have got nothing!! I understand why some people are upset at getting lesser value cards than what they sent in....but at the end of the day the company they are dealing no longer exists.
i understand but the way i look at it ARA is cherry picking the 3 sports. theres only so much amount of redemption that were submitted and they know that they can sell them good cards via ebay from a 3rd party. some of the nice card have allready been sold in ebay via 3rd party seller by ara. am not complaining coz i thought i wasnt gonna even received it but i feel sorry for those ppl that send a 1/1 or a nice wade auto but received much worse than mine.

I had one redemption sent in, so hopefully I get my cards soon. It wasn't for a high card - Childress auto - so I will be happy with whatever I get.

I just received them today for 31 cards for 5 redemption cards which should be 2 Ben Gordon Auto # (tan version), j rich auto...

hey something is better than nothing i pulled a fleer redemption card out of a box of 04-05 Fleer Ultra late last year after they had gone bust. So it looks like that card will be siting in my folder forever now but hey thats what i get for buying a box from a company that went bust :p

R3vival said:
I just received them today for 31 cards for 5 redemption cards which should be 2 Ben Gordon Auto # (tan version), j rich auto...
what did u get mate?

Auto(s):
J Kidd #191/225
Calvin Booth
Paul Grant
Ron Artest
Andrae Patterson
Kurt Thomas
Lavor Postell
Tim James
Jud Buechler

Jersey(s)
Nene /75
Marion/250
B Davis /25
Nene /175
Malone/Stockton Dual
Joe Smith
Jason terry
Shaq (genuine)
Carter
Swift-Mutombo Dual
Pietrus-J Rich Dual
Shaq
AI
TD
Francis
Carter -Pierce Dual /50
A Houston /123
Big Ben
Shaq (double)
Steve Logan (patch /500) double

Thats all

R3vival said:
Auto(s):
J Kidd #191/225
Calvin Booth
Paul Grant
Ron Artest
Andrae Patterson
Kurt Thomas
Lavor Postell
Tim James
Jud Buechler

Jersey(s)
Nene /75
Marion/250
B Davis /25
Nene /175
Malone/Stockton Dual
Joe Smith
Jason terry
Shaq (genuine)
Carter
Swift-Mutombo Dual
Pietrus-J Rich Dual
Shaq
AI
TD
Francis
Carter -Pierce Dual /50
A Houston /123
Big Ben
Shaq (double)

Thats all
thats a pretty good replacement u did really good especially wid the gu's

R3vival said:
Auto(s):
J Kidd #191/225
Calvin Booth
Paul Grant
Ron Artest
Andrae Patterson
Kurt Thomas
Lavor Postell
Tim James
Jud Buechler

Jersey(s)
Nene /75
Marion/250
B Davis /25
Nene /175
Malone/Stockton Dual
Joe Smith
Jason terry
Shaq (genuine)
Carter
Swift-Mutombo Dual
Pietrus-J Rich Dual
Shaq
AI
TD
Francis
Carter -Pierce Dual /50
A Houston /123
Big Ben
Shaq (double)

Thats all

Man, for 5 auto's that's really good compensation!

i got the mourning feel the game and lenard autographics both available. lmk if u need them.

gemz

I sent 3 or four last year but I put my friend's address in the US cause it said no non US address, did you just put your address or got someone to get it for you?

wade7 said:
I sent 3 or four last year but I put my friend's address in the US cause it said no non US address, did you just put your address or got someone to get it for you?
i put my address on the card and on a piece of paper.

Back
Top Bottom