Anyone know who owns this card?

Iverson_Fan

Iverson Collector
Real Name
Iverson
eBay User
Iverson_Fan
I remember someone from Australia owns this...At least Im pretty sure. I cant remember his Username but it was "Aussie"...Thats all I can remember lol. If anyone can help me out, please let me know, thanks a lot guys.

Lol thanks me too...Although I wont be able to afford it at this point, I would like to at least get into negotiations.

Ok I found a little more info cause something clicked in my head lol...His name is Sam and his user ID on another forum is KINGCHRISPAUL...I may try and contact him over on the other forum, but just in case any of you know him personally, it may be easier to contact him through here.

Ive found the owner and am in contact with the guy as we speak...But it may take a while to get the amount he wants for it...Im gonna try and land it though, thanks for the replies guys.

No offense to you, but I kinda wanna keep it on the hush hush til I make sure I can get it ya know? If we get a deal done then I have no problem saying what I paid.

Haha, hopefully I can let yall know in a couple days that a deal is in place...But I have to sell some stuff to gather all the funds I need so it may take a little while longer, but I will let you know if we strike a deal.

Back
Top Bottom