Anyone know lakerpose Ebay Seller?

I imagine if you decided to put his e-mail into facebook it would probably come up with a result, not that i'm encouraging e-stalking :/ Oh and if you decide to do it then compare where his family farm is to his E-bay name it has to be the same guy.

/slips back into the shadows

Why not lodge an ebay unpaid item claim, that way if he doesn't pay you can neg him without ebay removing it, he gets an unpaid item strike and your seller fees are refunded

I've been burnt too many times in the past even from buyers with 100% feedback which is why I operate by the book.

If he sent me a message and said I intend on paying in 2 weeks time that would have been perfectly fine but when you receive no communication from the buyer at all, history tells me that the buyer is not paying up.

Thanks for the help guys, it has been sorted.:v:

did the problem get sorted? I wouldnt mind buying some of his stuff on ebay but he also prefers bank deposit but with stories like this paypal is better. Anyone know him or what he's like?

Well this ebay member has popped up again,

on the 5th he won an auction of mine on ebay,
by the 9th I still had not heard from him, so sent message.
i got a reply on the 10th that said " I will pay friday if thats ok" there was no sorry or reason at all.

Anyways, he did pay today so happy with that, However....
he has asked me to post it to a different address to that on the paypal Payment...
so should i post it there or insist on posting to the paypal address?

I often get stuff send to a different address rather than my paypal address. The other address could be his work?

Met him in person, nice bloke.

Gave me cash for a couple of cards on the day, I would recommend too.

I often get stuff send to a different address rather than my paypal address. The other address could be his work?

that is fair enuf, but if i dont post to the paypal address i have no protection at all.
wouldn't bother me so much if was a small amount..

Met him in person, nice bloke.

Gave me cash for a couple of cards on the day, I would recommend too.

thanks for that, helps little, so if this does go bad, do you know how to get a hold of him then if anything goes wrong?
will send it registered and insured anyways as always with big$ cards,

Well this ebay member has popped up again,

on the 5th he won an auction of mine on ebay,
by the 9th I still had not heard from him, so sent message.
i got a reply on the 10th that said " I will pay friday if thats ok" there was no sorry or reason at all.

Anyways, he did pay today so happy with that, However....
he has asked me to post it to a different address to that on the paypal Payment...
so should i post it there or insist on posting to the paypal address?

Exact same thing happened to me! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom