Anyone know if mr_afl or 2007noluwdc are on OZCARDS??????

Re: Anyone know if these Ebay members are on OZCARDS??????

I'm not sure if the Mr_afl from here is the same one on Ebay but the chances are good.

If this is him, good luck in getting any sort of response and just make sure you get some sort of payment before sending as the rules state on here, I apologise if this is the wrong member.

Wasn't Mr_afl ebay goldcoastboy on OZCT? Mick-goldcoastboy, Michael-Mr_afl?? Hmm something smells funny...
Apologies if I'm way off...

Wasn't Mr_afl ebay goldcoastboy on OZCT? Mick-goldcoastboy, Michael-Mr_afl?? Hmm something smells funny...
Apologies if I'm way off...

i was coming to similar conclusion but didnt post just in case i was way off too.

you cant have too accounts though. not on the same IP anyway grahams smarter than that, so assuming this, the seller was smart enough to get around it, he couldnt of been dumb enough to list the same name, was what i was thinking.

willing to give benefit of the doubt but can someone just come out and explain everything ahah

Michael Mr_afl was on here 8 hours ago so maybe he can clear this up.

I know it's not possible but I'd like it to be compulsory for users on here to show their Ebay usernames, I don't see the issue with showing your Ebay username unless you have something to hide.

Michael Mr_afl was on here 8 hours ago so maybe he can clear this up.

I know it's not possible but I'd like it to be compulsory for users on here to show their Ebay usernames, I don't see the issue with showing your Ebay username unless you have something to hide.

Although I like this idea it would be easy for someone to say they did not have one when signing up.

mr_afl is deffinately goldcoastboy on here and pretty sure Mr_afl

I currently have a case with mr_AFL on Ebay, no communication in 11 days, I even closed the unpaid case against the buyer and changed it to cancel in case they changed their mind. Still nothing, I even checked his feedback and there are deals currently going on too, his Ebay feedback is quite good....... Just a frustrating waste of my time and the $50 card is sitting in limbo

Back
Top Bottom