Anyone interested in helping buy pontel dvds???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be in for it if there are enough people involved. Only coz I'm just recently a new student...again, and have limited funds!

excellent..

I'll wait about a week or two.. but would you like to edit your posts and put down the games your interested in..

e.g

for me

1996 NBA Playoffs Round 1 - Games 1,2+3 Bulls vs Heat
1997 NBA Playoffs Round 1 - Games 3+4 Magic vs Heat

Total: 3 Pontel DVDs Approx $75 australian...

When we get a recap of everything we'd like (lets not go over board... just yet) we can come to an agreement.. If we go over a certain ammount of $$ and we feel we don't have enough $$ combined, we can trim it down, and maybe get them next time around..

Also, we can rate them with what ones we want as a priority, like a voting system... if there are 10 dvds total, then we give a vote of 1 - 10,

E.g 10 being 10 votes... when the time comes, i'll explain further :)

Don't really mind what games as long as they're good ones! I guess I'll just vote when the list has been made.

Masterlee, could I ask, just to make it a lil easier, which game that is, well which year... date.. whatever you can provide :)

oh and by the way, i will replace any disc/game that is faulty as part of the deal, but i always do that anyways

Theres heaps of Celts fans here. Me, Metallica, Vlad etc we could all put in for the Celts season getting 2 games a week and splitting the cost after burning a copy for each of us???

That would make it ultra cheap and easy for us.

Is it possible to get old games? I wouldn't mind the game when Isiah Thomas sprains his ankle and plays on and has a blinder! 8)

Maybe you have it already?

well thats what i mean.. add any pontel game, if its recent or a nba classic add it on... like my heat/bulls/magic dvds i plan on getting... :) put it all down.. and we can vote or see who's putting in what..

ok.. so far we have a list of

05 March 15th - Mami @ New York
1988 NBA Finals Game 6 Lakers 103 vs Pistons 102 (Thomas goes nuts in 3rd on a sprained ankle)
Portland @ Denver 19/4/05 Miles 47p off the bench!!! Anthony 36p, 13r

any more ?? who wants to put in what? I'll leave all this up for another few days and we'll go from there...

Dont know if it's there...

1996 2nd November, Phoenix VS Houston (Barkley pulls in 33 rebounds, and 20 points, out-rebounding Phoenix TEAM by 3)......

Would love to see this game!!!

Guys heres the list,

If your in please post what funds your willing to donate, and which games your keen on...

Here's what we have

05 March 15th - Mami @ New York
1988 NBA Finals Game 6 Lakers 103 vs Pistons 102 (Thomas goes nuts in 3rd on a sprained ankle)
Portland @ Denver 19/4/05 Miles 47p off the bench!!! Anthony 36p, 13r

I'd like to post another proposal,
1997 Heat - Knicks games 6+7 = 1 DVD

Hey dude, let us know how many people are in on it! Then you can estimate a price for us.

I'm only actually interested in the Thomas game, but if its going to cost me the same I'll grab the others! :)

Still getting funds together to buy those other DVD's off you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom