Anyone going to Concerts/Gigs soon?

NITRO CIRCUS WAS SENSATIONAL!!!

Saw a wheelchair double back flip, a quad tail whip on a bmx, double front flip on a bmx, tandem backflip (a girl pulled from the crowd was the extra on the bike!!!!!) on dirt bike, double back flip on a dirt bike.... the list goes on! So many world firsts!! If the Melbourne show/Australian leg of the tour comes out on DVD BUY IT!!

i'll be there as well mate! i am also seeing metallica, in melbourne from the 3RD row!!

yeah, I'll be in attendance when 30 Secs To Mars are playing, but chances are I wont be watching them... going to Soundwave in Perth in March. It will be my 3rd time seeing Slayer, 2nd time seeing Iron Maiden and Devildriver, 1st time seeing Slash, Rob Zombie, Primus, QOTSA. Im pretty pumped.

By the way, I got front row for Metallica - Ticket #10, Gold Reserve seating (only reason Im not in the pit is because Im taking my wife who would have given birth only a couple of weeks prior)

Also just bought tickets for "No Sleep Til" in Perth. Megadeth (3rd time) and GWAR!

I cant wait!

I'll be at Soundwave Victoria :D And hoping Stonesour do a Sidewave too and I'll go to that too! Good to see Murderdolls have also come back together with a new CD and hopefully that means a tour is on the cards.

Gun n Roses and Korn? Nice...though Korn have lost me since they became a 3 piece. What type of bassist of a rock band finds god and leaves...seriously...

I'm off to Metallica Wednesday and Thursday night. In the Mosh Pit on Wednesday Night and sitting front row on Thursday night.

My all time favourite band, can't wait to see them again, 6 and a half years has been way to long.

It's funny they're going from a 6.5 year break then it will be a 2 month break until they come back to Melbourne.

\m/, (>.<) ,\m/

HORNS UP!!!!

Capitalising on $$$ :D Works well for the fans!!

Im flying to Brisbane in October for them and then have tickets for the show which falls on Kirks birthday, so hopefully that'll be a good one!!!! My mate won a meet and greet pass for the 15th, so im getting one of my limited edition LPs signed by them :thumbsup:

Capitalising on $$$ :D Works well for the fans!!

Im flying to Brisbane in October for them and then have tickets for the show which falls on Kirks birthday, so hopefully that'll be a good one!!!! My mate won a meet and greet pass for the 15th, so im getting one of my limited edition LPs signed by them :thumbsup:

You lucky bastard!! I went for the meet and greets but didn't get one, hopefully in October. I have tickets to the Kirk's Birthday show aswell, plus the Sunday show. Had tickets to the Saturday but it's my sisters wedding that day so I had to get rid of them. That would be a great Meet and Greet to win.

What is your mate getting signed??

Im not sure what he is taking. Im just over the moon that he is letting me give him my vinyl to take. He only gets to take 2 things with him. Mind you, he works for Triple M/Fox FM, so there is a very good chance he will meet them again when they come into the studio. One of his mates is doing the interview and he's trying to get in on it.

not so much soon but next years soundwave is going to be the greatest concert anyone could ever go to. ie: rob zombie, slayer, queens of the stone age, PRIMUS (YEP NO BULLS**T), devildriver, iron maiden, sevendust, melvins, ill nino, all that remains and many more! it would be the best $150 you could ever spend lol!

Soundwave Festival

buy before you miss out..

I'm off to Metallica Wednesday and Thursday night. In the Mosh Pit on Wednesday Night and sitting front row on Thursday night.

My all time favourite band, can't wait to see them again, 6 and a half years has been way to long.

It's funny they're going from a 6.5 year break then it will be a 2 month break until they come back to Melbourne.

\m/, (>.<) ,\m/

HORNS UP!!!!

I did not know they were here this week. I have tickets to 2 brisbane shows in oct already but I may have to check out flights to sydney for the saturday show.

Back
Top Bottom