Any last minute sales for Melbourne trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Tom! Not sure what has happened to make you leave but hopefully you can work something out and stay your a great member of these forums! If not, good luck with the sales - free bump to you!

Free bump when there is nothing even on the first post yet :lol: Thanks mate :)

Mate very sad to hear that an impending sale is due to happen because you are leaving the hobby due to a "bad hobby experience". As part of the youth that collecting needs, it is sad to know that someone or something has caused you to this decision. I have never met a collector of your age that deals with such awesomeness and thought for others.

If it is the case, GLWS and Happy Birthday bud!

Thanks Dave, other factors too, means a lot though!

Happy Birthday Tom.

Don't know why you're deciding to call it quits, but as long as the decision is well thought through and you're happy with it, then all the best for you. I know you're not giving up playing basketball, so that's the main thing. You've got a heap of talent, and there's only hard-work and practice between you getting into the NBL in a few years time.

All the best mate.

Thanks Ben :) :thumbsup:

Happy birthday bud, regardless of you quitting cards, hope the birthday is a good!

Cheers Norm :)

Now cards have been added with more to come when COMC package arrives

Happy birthday mate, i was about your age when i stopped collecting. Store your cards and call it a time out for now :thumbsup:

Replying so I can see if anything pops up I like :lol:
Have a good break mate, we all end up back here though.... :cautious::wave:

:lol: Yeah I know... I might be posting up some COMC cards if anyone wants to transfer them to their account in half an hour or so, watch this space! :D

Happy Birthday Tom!!

If you do decide to split the part set of court kings Id be keen on Beal and Hill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom