Status
Not open for further replies.

Footycardtrader

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
footycardtrader
Ok, I'm still trying to raise enough $$$ through sales here to buy a box of Exquisite.... So I've come up with a new idea!!! Well new on here anyway...

Seen before on ebay, but never trusted or believed.... :rolleyes:

I will have several different lots...

$5 lots will include a heap of numbered, refractors, rookies, parallels etc
$10 lots will include game used and the above....
$20 lots will include an auto or 1/1, game used plus all of the above...

The BV of each lot will be at least triple the cost... I am just clearing room and trying to get some $$ to buy my exquisite... Its not all 'rubbish' cards... I have a million Finest refractors, X-fractors, rookies etc.... Most cards are from the past 2-3 years...

The difference between the ebay auctions and me, is that I will make a thread that everyone can write what they got, so what I say is in the 'lots' WILL actually be in there.... There will be no super high-end cards, but I will include plenty of good ones (depending on a few deals at the moment).. May include (confirmed later) 1/1 plates, Bogut auto's, Sp Sig auto's, Rodman auto, plenty of Rookie auto's, Okafor auto, Gordon auto, plus Wade, LeBron, Arenas, Wallace, Marion game used etc, etc

I will make a list in this thread of some of the 'better' cards....

What I 1st need to know is will people actually buy my lots???? If so how many, what type etc.

Please post replies here...

Confirmed:

$20 lots - 9 members

I haven't worked out any of the finer details... BV will be at least triple or more of what you pay...

Each lot will be at least 5-10 cards... Also taking ideas if anyone has any...

I'll throw $20 your way.

As the first to commit to an amount, make sure I get something nice. :)

PM me your addy and I'll get some $ off your way.

I'll throw $20 your way.

As the first to commit to an amount, make sure I get something nice. :)

PM me your addy and I'll get some $ off your way.

:D You never know... ;)

I will actually be getting my girlfriend (Suzy) to put the lots together so there can be no complaints of me being bias.... Not that I personally know many on the boards... Only a few i've met at card shows...

Suzy has no idea about the cards or who the players are, so some may get some sweet deals....:thumbsup:

C'mon folks!!!!

I know most of you love busting packs and boxes... This is just like that.... You'll get a sweet package in the mail but not know whats inside... At least the BV is guaranteed to be TRIPLE what you paid!!! Can't get that from any box or pack!!!!

:D You never know... ;)

I will actually be getting my girlfriend (Suzy) to put the lots together so there can be no complaints of me being bias.... Not that I personally know many on the boards... Only a few i've met at card shows...

Suzy has no idea about the cards or who the players are, so some may get some sweet deals....:thumbsup:

Sounds like a great idea...but I don't understand how Suzy will be able to put together lots that are have at least triple BV when she has "no idea" about the cards?

Sounds like a great idea...but I don't understand how Suzy will be able to put together lots that are have at least triple BV when she has "no idea" about the cards?

I'll have a box of auto's, box of GU and box of rookies, insertes, parallel's numbered etc.... I'll obviously have to look through the lots she chooses to see if the BV is right... believe me... With an auto, GU and 10 or more other cards, the BV is definately going to be triple...

If people would prefer, I can make the lots up and seal in envelopes and get Suzy to pick an envelope and name and you've got your random cards! I'm not fussed... Just trying to be honest about it...

With the $5 lots, 10 or so cards only have to average $1.50 each, so they'll go beyond $15BV pretty quick and easy....

Ight Ruckers Im in.... $20 it is.... maybe 2 if the 1st one is a good surprise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom