Another Iverson Mailweek...Only a couple 1/1s

Iverson_Fan

Iverson Collector
Real Name
Iverson
eBay User
Iverson_Fan
I think things are going to be slowing down for a while after this unless I make some trades, so enjoy while you can lol...

First the Parallels/Autos/Patches...This Mailweek was mostly Patches...

06-07 Ultra Platinum /25 Nothing special but a nice Parallel

Picture066.jpg

Now to an Auto...I used to have the Gold /5 and the Wade/AI Dual /10, but those went to Gharper...Im sure this will too lol

06-07 Topps Turkey Red Cabinet Jumbo Relic/Auto /10

Picture068.jpg

And now the Patches...

01-02 Fleer Force Emblem@tic /50...This one has eluded me for a while, glad I finally got it.

Picture055.jpg

07-08 SP Patch/Jersey...Thats the best Patch Ive seen on one, so I figured why not?

Picture058.jpg

07-08 UD Premier Dual Patches W/ Nowitzki /25...Not sure if I posted this already, but oh well, nice Dual 3 Colors each

Picture057.jpg

04-05 Hoops Nameplates /49...Another that eluded me for a while.

Picture070.jpg

04-05 Flair Dynasty Foundations Patch /99...BEAUTIFUL Patch on this one

Picture062.jpg

06-07 Bowman Executive Level Dual Patches #d 4/4...Short Printed, Patches arent great but it is /4...Goes nicely with his Brother.

Picture067.jpg

Picture004.jpg

07-08 UD Premier Triple Patch W/ Kobe Bryant & Steve Nash /15...The best combination of Patches Ive seen on one of these with 4/3/3 Color Patches (There have been like 7 out of the 15 on already).

AIKBSNTP.jpg

And now onto the 1/1s...Only 2 of them, but theyre nice.

03-04 Topps Contemporary Collection Gold 1/1...I HATE graded cards, if it was anything but a 10/9.5 it would be out of the case, but Im happy to have picked it up.

Picture065.jpg

06-07 Topps Big Game In The Name Lettermen Letter "S" 1/1...My first one but I know where some others are so I may be getting more.

Picture071.jpg

Thats it, and like I said, probably going to slow down after this for a while. Thanks for looking.

Oh really? Thats cool, thanks a lot for the compliments...For some reason the Iverson/Kobe/Nash Triple Patch wasnt showing, but its up there now.

Great stuff as always! Love the SP Threads Patch :) Does GHarper collect the master set of Turkey Red?

Thanks to everyone for the compliments...And yeah, he has like 50 1/1s from the set, a bunch of the Suedes /3, a bunch of the Autos, its crazy, he said he wants to get as much as he can from it. Its gonna be near impossible with PC cards though as I have an Iverson Wood 1/1 Auto that will be VERY hard to get offa me haha.

Sweet pick ups again man! :D The Letterman is super nice and would be absolutely stinkin' brilliant if you managed to pick all of them up at one stage.

Sweet pick ups again man! :D The Letterman is super nice and would be absolutely stinkin' brilliant if you managed to pick all of them up at one stage.

Thanks a lot man...Not gonna happen lol, but Ill see how many I can get. I know for sure (Almost) I can get a Letter V, but other than that, I just know where they are, not that I can get em.

Back
Top Bottom