Another Iverson Mailday...Not as good as the last one but its nice.

Iverson_Fan

Iverson Collector
Real Name
Iverson
eBay User
Iverson_Fan
If anyone saw my last mailday this OBVIOUSLY isnt as good, but its still got some very nice additions to my Allen Iverson PC.

First off a couple Old School Inserts...

97-98 Flair Showcase Row 0 Legacy Collection /100

This was actually my card in the first place, I traded it to a fellow collector and he traded it back about a week later haha.

99-00 Skybox Apex Net Shredders

Ive actually had this card (Not this exact card) 2 different times. I traded it twice but now this one will stay in my collection.

01-02 Fleer E-X Essential Credentials Future /37

Ive only seen this card twice and the other one thats available the guy wants $180 (I paid $20 LMAO). Glad to pick it up though.

Just one Patch...

07-08 UD Premier Dual Patches w/ Dirk Nowitzki /25

Not a fan of this set at all but for $12 Ill take this nice 3 Color Patch.

And now to the good stuff...2 more 1/1s

03-04 SPx First Class Finite Platinum 1/1

Very nice looking card, Id love to get the /10 version too to go along with it.

And one more from the 90s...

99-00 Topps Gold Label New Standard 1/1

This is my 2nd Gold Label 1/1 and my 5th 90s 1/1 in less than a month, VERY happy to have picked all of these up.

There you go, Im hoping to add a couple more Iversons in the next week or so if Im lucky enough to win them, and I heard from a little birdie that someone on this Forum has a 99-00 Skybox Apex X-Tra /50 Allen Iverson Parallel. If you have one or know someone that has one, Id love to get it. Thanks everyone.

Thank you everyone for the compliments.

A_Iverson_I...Yeah its a good mailday just doesnt compare to my last one lol. Id love to get my hands on just ONE Flair Masterpiece, from 97-00. I know at least 2 from 97 are gone already (For $3000+ each lol), dont know about the rest though.

Thanks again everyone.

Yeah lol the guy I got 6 out of my 7 1/1s used to have them...He told me he sold them to some guy for $3000 and $3500 I think, my jaw just dropped lol. I dont even know if I wanna see one available on Ebay cause I know I cant get it and it will just piss me off haha.

Thanks nenjabin, Im glad to have gotten them.

Back
Top Bottom