Another HUGE Ozcards/Panini Giveaway - Sneak Peak

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
header_panini_logo-1.jpg

Hi everyone,

Tracy Hackler from Panini sent me a message saying he had some goodies for Ozcards to give away to its members. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

I received a Fedex box on Friday and I wanted to give you a sneak peak at one of the cards that was sent to us to give away. This card was part of the quality control breaks that Panini did prior to its latest release.

I wont tell you what it is but its a Treasure of a card!

PaniniTAG.jpg

panini-1.jpg

Stay tuned to see how you can win this beauty of a card! Feel free to try and guess which card it might be? :wave:

Thanks again to Tracy and the team at Panini for the giveaway!

Cheers
Matt

Getting mail from Tracy is always fun ! It's great that he gets behind communities like he does. A lot of people poke **** at Panini but Tracy and Scott try their best to get stuff like that out and about. Since the article a few months ago i've had a heap of conversations with Tracy about cards cars and everything in between. He's nice guy and I'm hoping to head over to the nationals in a year or two and meet him face to face.

I'm going with the card being
2010-11 Playoff National Treasures NBA Gear Laundry Tag Combos #9 Kevin Durant/2

Getting mail from Tracy is always fun ! It's great that he gets behind communities like he does. A lot of people poke **** at Panini but Tracy and Scott try their best to get stuff like that out and about. Since the article a few months ago i've had a heap of conversations with Tracy about cards cars and everything in between. He's nice guy and I'm hoping to head over to the nationals in a year or two and meet him face to face.

I'm going with the card being
2010-11 Playoff National Treasures NBA Gear Laundry Tag Combos #9 Kevin Durant/2

I couldn't agree more. He is a class act and always happy to have a chat about cards.

Ok....here it is.....

Image110.jpg

Image111.jpg

Stay tuned for how you can with this beautiful card thanks to Panini!

Cheers
Matt

sweet card. would be great to win that card to add to my durant pc.
great for panini to giveaway stuff to card communities...so at least it goes to a collector!

Back
Top Bottom