Andrew Bogut please stop signing.

justdabestcards

Banned User
Real Name
Justin
Seriously, how much can one dude sign :confused: lol

has anyone signed more than this guy? all the cards and extra memorabilia stuff - he must be surely sick of it. wonder how his contract works / how much he gets per signature.

do all rookies sign heaps like him? i wouldn't know cos i've only been buying bogut! :rolleyes:

YEP!!!

lol.

I got 61 Autos from 04-05 of Devin.
Just did a calc (I got the time), and counting those ONLY #'d there'd be a total of 4825 Signatures....... LMAO!!!

Thats why im not getting any bogut autos yet. Im waiting for his high end autos. All the autos that are out now will drop in price when Ultimate and maybe Exquisite come out.

rookies always sign a lot, and if your the #1 pick you sign even more. Look at Dwight Howard, Yao Ming and Lebron James.

The only two #1 picks of say the last 10 years who haven't signed jack have been Kandiman and Kwame Brown, but why would u want their auto??

jimboiitmac said:
rookies always sign a lot, and if your the #1 pick you sign even more. Look at Dwight Howard, Yao Ming and Lebron James.

The only two #1 picks of say the last 10 years who haven't signed jack have been Kandiman and Kwame Brown, but why would u want their auto??

Joe Smith...?

Well its supply and demand. And people keep buying them and wanting them. Unfortunately autos are going the way of gu and becoming cheap fodder. They will always maintain some value but not what we see now unless the companies OR the players scale it back.

Webber made enough in college :-p
Thats why he doesn't sign. LOL

How many variations of autos does Bogues have excatly yet?? And as Scotts pointed out its not even the end of the product season.

There is a madate on the amount of releases a company can release. Why not one for the amount of autos produced? Sounds fair. What player wants to see his auto selling for $2 on eBay??

Like Houston are any better ;-)

Cmon JZA we dont' need another pissing contest do we?

Everyone likes to have a card worth a bit and the companies are hell bent on turning our collections into worthless pieces of cardboard. I'd be happy if they scaled it back and I had to pay more for an auto card. The NBA is the elite of the elite and any player is a gun of sorts. Its a shame unless its Jordan its becoming a sham. UD have the right idea there with most of his now limited to /23. But I'd say thats more Jordan's work than UD's.

I think with Bogues he is happy to sign and has the topps deal of course. I'm sure he doesn't think about how many there are and the impact on value it has? I also doubt he knows guys collect or try to collect everyone of them.

Has he ever mentioned anything in articles?? Anyone??

Second year autos are always the best value though if you are only after a auto and not an RC.

Back
Top Bottom