And 1 tour...

clarkescards

OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
Got to say I was very disappointed with the event last night (@ Distinctive Homes Dome in Adelaide). Apart from who the locals picked, I mean, c'mon, Mark Davis & Al Green WERE great players in 80s/90s, but they are seriously past their prime.

There were some absolutely awesome moves by the And1 guys (lots of nice dunks, and heaps of Professor's ankle breakers), and one nice fakeout by a local guy. Also liked the fact the And1 guys totally messed up this white guy with a pony tail who thought he had game. He looked like a total tool the whole game.

Other negs - Sound was terrible (which may have had more to do with arena less than half full), as it was very echoey, and you couldn't hear. Plus the American "on-court" commentator was annoying and very hard to understand.

Have to say if I had've paid for a ticket (I got freebies), then I would've left extremely disappointed.

Hold on, your saying MD and AG were up against the And1 team?!

Hell why didnt they just throw Paul Reece on there as well, just for extra unathleticism...

judging from your verdict im glad i didnt go, my mate was tempted to pay the $170 for tip top seats as well, phew!

I'll be catching up with some mates on the weekend, who also went, and gauge their impressions. There impression could vary greatly from mine, but the event was something I'm glad I didn't actually pay to attend.

Back
Top Bottom