An Elite Signature That's More Elite Than Signature

I never said double though either... I guess it always depends on the player in question, and more importantly, the collector...

We have all gone right off thread on G's mailday! Sweet pickups! So what should he do? Keep it unsigned as its the same number as the rest or send it back to select to get it signed?

How the hell did they miss this in the first place???

I never said double though either... I guess it always depends on the player in question, and more importantly, the collector...

We have all gone right off thread on G's mailday! Sweet pickups! So what should he do? Keep it unsigned as its the same number as the rest or send it back to select to get it signed?

How the hell did they miss this in the first place???

yeh, gmb8 stated they were....

How they would missit has got me wondering if they really care at all... surely they would have noticed it but were just too lazy to fix the problem...

yeah well i hit my high in cricket today as a tailender i hardle bat this year i have batted 4 times and hit 4 OUT , 8 N.O , 13N.O and today i hit 32(good for a number 9 batsman) so....i think i might need to get 32.

Well i've had a crappy couple of weeks, and had pretty much all but forgotten the McDonald. I had decided to keep the unsigned card and just get another auto of him with a different number.

Today, well I am truly stoked by the amazing work by Select. And when I say Select, I can only think it was Di who assisted as the envelope had nothing but this card.

mcdonald_1.jpg

:D:D:D

Thank you Di & Select! Which means I now have a signed and unsigned version of McDonald for my collection

mcdonald_2.jpg

Why am I stoked you might ask ? Check out the numbering ....

mcdonald_3.jpg

:worthy: :worthy: :kick: :kick: :worthy: :worthy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot: :woot:

All this without any follow up calls or emails. It just happened. Amazing customer service!

Last edited:
Looks dodgy to me....;)

Nah...nice work mate!!

Although you have to wonder....how they can possibly do this?? Does this mean that there could be more than 1 of each card getting around?

Its likely that Select would have him sign maybe an extra 10 cards and not number them.

When an issue like this comes up they can replace the cards very quickly and in this case they would have known to number the card as #204.

Great customer service by Select!

Cheers
Matt

i wonder how many times he mentioned he ran OZCT!! lucky u didnt mention u were a raiders fan! u wouldnt have got nothing! if i worked for select id have given u 203 hahaha

Back
Top Bottom