33mourning
Real Name
justin herbert
I have been collecting Alonzo Mourning since his last year in charlotte
my collection has 787 no doubles 49 of them are game used cards
I live in queensland and i have an ebay name which is 33mourning
I'm trying to get the best zo collection i australia slowy getting there
looking for what ever zos i dont have
big fan off the NBA only collect alonzo now used to collect jordan,webber,tim hardaway and a few other bits and pieces
any way ther not much more to say but check my 100% feedback on Ebay

Hey welcome onboard mate - Ive dealt with you a few times on eBay
Hopefully you'll find plenty of Zos here
He has a strong following
Have fun!

hey
welcome to the boards, hope ya have fun here, good luck with the Zo collection

hey bro, great to have you, i love Zo! He's my favourite player, i collect only scarcely now, but i still collect some Zo's, i have a few auto's and a few GU's and exquisite cards of his. If your ever interested in selling any of ur Zo's, let me know! I'll do the same!

Welcome. Nice to see another Zo collector. Zo is a great player, espescially after getting a kidney transplant and still able to get 9 blocks in a game! Though, less play time due to shaq's recovery. Would love to see him more during the game!

i cant believe how many people collect alonzo
just wondering if you have any you would like to sell
i only collect alonzo now gets too expensive when i will pay nearly any thing i dont have i have 49 gu and only 16 autos which isnt many
zo is the best defensive player in the NBA you just have too look at what he does when he is on the court

Hey mate, thanks for dropping by! I told you this forum rocks, hehe.

You've to show everybody your Zo collection soon!

Have fun!

Hi guys, I'm a newbie too....But am a hardcore Zo Fan & have been since his rookie year !! have been collecting him for over 10+ years now (not much in the past 4-5 years though), & would like to boost my personal collection....I am selling / trading my complete collection to just get some Zo's !! I am scanning my cards to my page very soon........Great to see Zo fans around.....I dont know anyone personally that like him at all.....whats there not to like ? Nothing I'd say... :)

I'm a Larry Johnson fan - I never liked him! There's also a few thousand fans who hate him in New Jersey where he sulked until he got traded........good player though....

Back
Top Bottom