Allen Iverson - No Auto, No 1/1's!

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes

Did you like the keyboard spamming? It is telling the truth though, as this mailday does not contain any autos/autographs or 1/1's.

They still look like gems to me. I luuurrrveee it.. awesome cards and additions for the PC!

Take this card for example... a fine looking Fleer insert. Great design, see-through, very creative. Well done Fleer!

03-04 Fleer SkyBox Mystique - Allen Iverson - Skyview Insert #42/58

How about this awesome looking parallel? Another beautiful Fleer card. I've got a faint feeling that I may have showed this card before, so I apologise if I did have showed it once before.

03-04 Fleer SkyBox Authentix - Allen Iverson - Standing Room Only #04/25

Now, for some jerseys, yeah?

02-03 Fleer SkyBox Genuine - Allen Iverson - Genuine Leaders Warm-Up #25/25

01-02 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection - Allen Iverson - Ultimate Game Jersey Gold #42/50 - I got this card from a trade with another fellow Iverson collector here. Quite a big trade I must say. Watch out for his next latest mailday.

03-04 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection - Allen Iverson - Ultimate Triple Game Jersey #06/25 - Even though there are 24 other available of this card, this one is a rare gem. I seriously did not even know this card even existed until I saw it on eBay.

06-07 Topps Bowman Sterling - Allen Iverson - Authentic Jersey Refractor #10/25 - I don't know why this card is soooo good!

06-07 Upper Deck Fleer Hot Prospects - Allen Iverson & Andre Iguodala - Double Team Red Hot Jersey #05/25 - I got the dual patches last week. This one was a must have!

06-07 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection - Allen Iverson - Premium Swatches #45/75

07-08 Upper Deck Artifacts - Allen Iverson - Divisional Artifacts Copper Jersey #25/25

Game jersey card of the week? It has to go to this one (below; History of The Draft). I love the design of this card. So fresh and so clean, clean...

03-04 Fleer SkyBox L.E. - Allen Iverson - History of The Draft (The 90's) Dual Jersey #04/50

OK... now for some patches...

06-07 Topps Full Court - Allen Iverson - Half Court Press Triple Shooting Shirt #25/25 - Ugh, I just realised... is 25 my lucky number for this week?

01-02 Fleer Exclusive - Allen Iverson - Letter Perfect Jersey Varsity Dual Patches #05/25 - I've always wanted this gem and I'm very delighted to finally add it towards my PC! Such a beauty and rare to find..

And lastly, I think it deserves my card for the week... well, for the day maybe more fitting. Reason being, try and find another one. So hard to find, yet, it feels so good to own it.

03-04 Topps Chrome - Allen Iverson - Bonus Coverage - Authentic Warm-Up Refractor #03/05 - To top it off, jersey numbered too!!

Have a great week guys. I'm off to browse others mailday and answer some PM's now..

henkita217

Wow, way to many to comment on The Ultimates are all so nice and I really like the Authentix, one of my favourite sets.

Another awsome mailday,Well done mate.They all look great.

sensational mailday buddy... my fav is the black sterling refractor jersey card, looks great!

Glad you got the Ultimate Gold Jersey (Among others lol), Ill be letting you know when my end of the deal gets here

And the rest of them...Nice as always man, congrats on gettin em all.

The Skyview Insert and Ultimate Game Jersey Gold are my favs. Great additions.

Enjoyed those - especailly the 01-02 ultimate gold jersey - they look sweet! Also want one of those sterling blacks like u have!!!