Allen Iverson Mailweek...One Of My Best Yet

Iverson_Fan

Iverson Collector
Real Name
Iverson
eBay User
Iverson_Fan
Got a couple Iverson cards in the past week or so, including some very rare seldom seen cards...Ill start off slow and work my way up...

First off some Patches...

03-04 Fleer Mystique Rare Finds McGrady/Iverson Dual 3 Color Patches #d 3/25...Iverson Jersey # and its my 4th out of the 25.

03-04 UD Ultimate Collection Triple Patch #d 14/15

An Insert...97-98 Skybox Premium Team Skybox Rubies #d 50/50 (I had one already but mine was REALLY messed up, so I upgraded)

Now for the good stuff, the 1/1s...

03-04 Flair Masterpiece 1/1

And now for the even better stuff...1/1s FROM THE 90s!!!

99-00 Topps Gold Label Class 2 1/1

99-00 Upper Deck 1/1

99-00 Upper Deck Retro Platinum 1/1 (The Serial # isnt messed up, just the scan)

And probably the best looking 1/1 since the Showcase Masterpieces...99-00 UD Ultimate Victory 1/1

There ya go, my newest Iversons. Im very happy to have picked up some 90s 1/1s. Not too many of them are around, and most of the ones that are around are in PCs already.

HUGE EDIT: Forgot about these Patches...

06-07 Hot Prospects Dual Patches Iverson/Iguodala #d 3/10 (Iverson Jersey #)

04-05 Skybox LE Dual Patches Iverson/Marbury #d 3/10 (Both Iverson and Marbury Jersey #)

04-05 UD Ultimate Collection Premium Patches #d 09/75

IversonPP.jpg

Extreme man... :) saw your collection in photobucket, that's probably the best Iverson collection I've come across. Some of my favs is the Gold Embossed Die cut refractor, PMG, Gold Epic Signatures, and the 3 97-98 base card Rubies...hopefully you can get a hold of the Green PMG, and the 97-98 Essential Credentials Now too!

Yeah Hendra is still out for now...But everything except the 99-00 UD 1/1 I wouldve gotten even if he was around, cause I got the UD UV and the Topps Gold Label from the same guy, and I asked just in case if he had anymore and he did lol, he had the Retro and the 03-04. But with Hendra out it has been going a little easier for me lol.

Yeah Hendra is still out for now...But everything except the 99-00 UD 1/1 I wouldve gotten even if he was around, cause I got the UD UV and the Topps Gold Label from the same guy, and I asked just in case if he had anymore and he did lol, he had the Retro and the 03-04. But with Hendra out it has been going a little easier for me lol.

Awesome stuff :) Keep it going mate!

Extreme man... :) saw your collection in photobucket, that's probably the best Iverson collection I've come across. Some of my favs is the Gold Embossed Die cut refractor, PMG, Gold Epic Signatures, and the 3 97-98 base card Rubies...hopefully you can get a hold of the Green PMG, and the 97-98 Essential Credentials Now too!

Well once you see Henda's collection it will maybe be the 2nd best lol. But yeah I know of 2 AI PMG Greens, neither of them are moving lol, so I think Im outta luck for a LOOOONNNNG while, and even if I did find one...There will be more than just me and Hendra going after it, everyone and their mama will be going after it lol. And Ive never even seen a Credentials /3 and not expecting to anytime soon. But Im happy with my stuff for now. Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Well once you see Henda's collection it will maybe be the 2nd best lol. But yeah I know of 2 AI PMG Greens, neither of them are moving lol, so I think Im outta luck for a LOOOONNNNG while, and even if I did find one...There will be more than just me and Hendra going after it, everyone and their mama will be going after it lol. And Ive never even seen a Credentials /3 and not expecting to anytime soon. But Im happy with my stuff for now. Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Wow, I've never seen the Green AI PMG before...that would undoubtedly bring a pretty penny, prob in the range of $1500-$2000? I vaguely remember seeing the Credentials Now of Iverson a very long time ago, but that may be my mind playing tricks on me haha...actually, I'm fairly sure I saw it, because I remember seeing the auction and thinking you had 2 chances of getting a "1/1" (its not, I know) with the serial number...1/3 or 3/3.

Nice pick ups :D
And a wicked PC :thumbsup: Im stoked to have just one Iverson auto AND I think its a fake lol

Wow, I've never seen the Green AI PMG before...that would undoubtedly bring a pretty penny, prob in the range of $1500-$2000? I vaguely remember seeing the Credentials Now of Iverson a very long time ago, but that may be my mind playing tricks on me haha...actually, I'm fairly sure I saw it, because I remember seeing the auction and thinking you had 2 chances of getting a "1/1" (its not, I know) with the serial number...1/3 or 3/3.

Yeah I dont even wanna think about a price on the PMG Green lol.

Nah I very highly doubt you saw one, I know I havent, and neither has Hendra, so unless it was on Ebay for like a min and someone hit the BIN lol, I dont think theres been one on. I did take about a year or so off from collecting about 4 years ago, but Hendra was all over Ebay at that time, and I have been ever since then. So I mean between us we both havent seen one, thats the only reason Im doubting it. But of course there couldve been.

awesome cards for your Iverson PC, those 1/1's from the 90s are sooo much harder to find than they are in todays products.

Awesome cards... so many 1/1s... I am a fan of the old parallel cards, the new ones just not as appealing, except the superfractor

Awesome cards dude. That Ultimate Collection Triple Patch is sweet! One of my favourite designs of all time.

Thanks guys, I like the UC too, but I love the 90s 1/1s lol. I wish I could get a Showcase 1/1, but theyre insanely expensive and in PCs.

Man with all my excitement about the 1/1s, I forgot about 3 Patches I got lol. I guess Ill just add em here and add em to the original post too...

06-07 Hot Prospects Dual Patches Iverson/Iguodala #d 3/10 (Iverson Jersey #)

04-05 Skybox LE Dual Patches Iverson/Marbury #d 3/10 (Both Iverson and Marbury Jersey #)

04-05 UD Ultimate Collection Premium Patches #d 09/75

IversonPP.jpg

There, THATS my Iverson Mailweek lol.

Back
Top Bottom