All-star weekend on ESPN

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Does anybody know how much of the all-star weekend ESPN will show over the all-star weekend? ESPN has advertised it as all 3 days, but I'm reluctant to believe that as of past years! If anyone has any idea of times could they post them here please. I'm going away that weekend and need to get people to tape them for me!

yeah they've said all 3 days the last couple of years and we always miss something.

hopefully AI2 winning the comp is shown

For those interested:

Tomorrow Saturday the 18th of February (at 1pm EST) the 2006 NBA Rookie Challenge will be live on Aussie TV via ESPN Australia. Andrew Bogut is the captain of the ROOKIE team which is to take on the SOPHOMORE Team which will be captained by Dwight Howard from the Orlando Magic. The NBA rookie challange is part of the NBA's Allstar weekend.

Joining Bogut on the Rookie team are Luther Head of the Houston Rockets; Danny Granger and Sarunas Jasikevicius of the Indiana Pacers; Chris Paul of the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets; Channing Frye and Nate Robinson of the New York Knicks; Charlie Villanueva of the Toronto Raptors; and Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz.

Teaming with Howard on the Sophomore team are Emeka Okafor of the Charlotte Bobcats, who is injured and will not participate; Luol Deng, Ben Gordon and Andres Nocioni of the Chicago Bulls; Devin Harris of the Dallas Mavericks; T.J.Ford of the Milwaukee Bucks; Nenad Krstic of the New Jersey Nets; Jameer Nelson of the Orlando Magic and Andre Iguodala of the Philadelphia 76ers.

This will be a game that no Aussie can miss. It will be the first time that an
Australian Basket-baller has featured in the NBA all-star weekend and is a
chance for all Andrew Bogut fans to see Bogut really lead a team along with
Chris Paul.

It says in the Austar guide that it's showing Sat/Sun/Mon so I'm assuming it's gonna be the lot... There's not much we miss out on is there?

Rookie Game, Shoot-out, Dunk Comp, Celebrity Challenge, Skills Challenge, and the All-Star Game. What else is there? That's it isnt it?

yep really lookin forward to it this year as i missed out on it all last year, think austar screwed up, anyway, cant wait will be awesome, will even drop my daughter off at the inlaws so i can watch it without interuption.;) hahahah

cath15 said:
yep really lookin forward to it this year as i missed out on it all last year, think austar screwed up, anyway, cant wait will be awesome, will even drop my daughter off at the inlaws so i can watch it without interuption.;) hahahah
HAHA, do you think Raf will be playing for the Sophmores:lol:

I'm making a huge rookie/softmore MVP prediction.....

DEVIN HARRIS

Danny Granger will go very hard too

Can anyone tape this weekend's All-Star weekend for me? I don't have cable TV..:smt093

I'll be burning the entire weekend to dvd if anyone is keen I'll be able to fix them up

All stars, can't wait. Have to watch the skills comp, Wade, James, Nash and Paul, its gonna be a cool show.
Just wondering, thought T.J Ford was part of the 03-04 rookie class with James, Wade and Melo, why is he in the sophomore team?

Man im going to have avoid the boards all weekend cos i know everyones going to be talking about the all star game, dunk contest etc and i want to keep it a surprise til i get it on dvd.

speaking of which, if anyone is burning the COMPLETE weekend on dvd, lmk cos i want to get it ASAP! PM me re trading for it or buying them.

Back
Top Bottom