Alcopop will win the Shocking Cup!

Re: Alcopop will win the Melbourne Cup!

ooooh i boxed 4 with basaltico and viewed...might chuck another on! fiumicino is calling out to me too, might just box 6!

yeah im on alcopop aswell... made shocking his biatch last start lol

Agree with that trifecta! Ben is right, Alco has Shocking's measure!

That form line is not good enough for a Melbourne Cup.
Roman Emperor is the hardest to beat followed by Warringah, Viewed then C'est le Guerre.

That form line is not good enough for a Melbourne Cup.
Roman Emperor is the hardest to beat followed by Warringah, Viewed then C'est le Guerre.

Cest le guerre is a risk over this distance given his back injury. Watch out for changingoftheguard as well, no real standouts and as usual plenty of chances. Box these five

Alcopop
Changingoftheguard
Shocking
Mourilyan
Warringah

Smokey for Leica Ding. Geelong cup is good form coming in, remember Bauer won the Geelong cup last year and missed out on this Melbourne by a nose. DONT DISMISS!!!

viewed, daffodil, alcopop and master o reliy would be what i will probably box

Yeah, I've got $20 to win, $50 to place on Alcopop. Been following him since his first start, mainly coz I liked the name. He's looked good, but until he cleaned up Shocking in the lead-up race, I wasn't sure he was up to The Cup. Pity I didn't get on him early, he was paying a boatload when markets first went up... Also got a First 4 with Alcopop as a roving banker and 9 other horses to fill the other 3 places, but only on for a 3% share. Still if a couple of my roughies sneak in, it could be an alright pay... Good luck whatever you're getting on, anyway! :)

Come on Alcopop!!

Was driving through Strathalbyn on sunday and you could feel it in the air, will be the most amazing victory if he can get up!!

---------- Post added 03-11-2009 at 08:15 AM ----------

viewed is scratched!

Viewed IS NOT scratched

I was going to SAY! There's the Cup for Alcopop's taking! Shame about Changingoftheguard, I've got him in my first 4 multi. Now I have to decide to either replace him, or just put the same horses on and go for a bit higher of a dividend...

Putting my first ever bet on today should be interesting.

I'm on Alcopop FTW, Bart Cummings trained winner and C'est La Guerre Top 10 finish,
also got Master O'Reilly in a sweeps!

Back
Top Bottom