AI: Pistons lied to me

A_Iverson_I

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
theanswer333
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4523175"]Allen Iverson: Detroit Pistons 'lied' about coming off bench - ESPN[/ame]

Not a bad article.... you guys can say what you want about AI & his bench stunt.... but it really must of been a real ****ty situation for him in Detroit.... having the feeling of you're not wanted & teammates possibly turning on you.

tough season for him. no one would ever want to be in that situation at such a high level. good to see he's gunna have fun this season while still being out there to win.

Not entirely surprising given AIs tendency to dominate the rock that a very very team orientated Detroit would like him to take a backseat role when it's not working...and when he refuses it's not entirely surprising that they might turn on him somewhat given their recent success and usual extreme discipline. Not a good situation for the man though naturally!

Curry! :mad: but really im a big AI fan, but I really dont understand why he cant come off the bench??? he sure is a future hall of famer, but man, what's with his ego saying "dont come off the bench, your a superstar". really a superstar in his own ways. IF MEMPHIS DONT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS SEASON!!! ILL QUIT THE HOBBY. :^o:^o:^o:^o:^o :lol::lol::lol:

he is whinging about coming off the bench for the pistons but this season he is probably going to come off the bench for the Grizzlies - one of the worse teams in the league - what's more embarrassing....

Back
Top Bottom