After early 90's Players

smcglinchy

Admiral & early 90s Collector
Real Name
Shane
eBay User
smcglinchy
I am looking for cards of a heap of players from the early 90's.

Of the players below I would be interested in any of their cards, either base, parallel or inserts:
David Robinson, Larry Bird, John Stockton, Robert Parish, Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, Mitch Richmond, Dikembe Mutombo, Tim Hardaway, Joe Dumars, Isaiah Thomas, Todd Day, Sean Elliott, Kevin McHale, Magic Johnson & Latrell Sprewell (In Warriors Uniform)

Of the players below I am only after any of their base set commons:
Willie Anderson, BJ Armstrong, Stacey Augmon, Mookie Blaylock, Terrell Brandon, Dale Davis, Dale Ellis, Derek Harper, Hersey Hawkins, Jeff Hornacek, Avery Johnson, Karl Malone, Moses Malone, Chris Mullin, Mark Price, Cliff Robinson, Rod Strickland, Dominique Wilkins & any Spurs cards

Of the players below I am only after their base player cards, not their base subset cards (eg their cards with their stats on the back):
Charles Barkley, Clyde Drexler, Shaq O'neal, Alonzo Mourning, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen & Dennis Rodman

I would only be keen to trade for these cards unless you were willing to sell them very cheaply (Besides David Robinson cards, which I would pay for)

You can see a list of the cards I already have of each of these players here.

Back
Top Bottom