AFLPA 22 under 22 Select cards

Not sure mate i reckon they will just srll as set. I am not interested in profit for share so just going to buy set and divide equally by amount of cards. But will only sell to team collectors or guys that I know will keep cards. no resellers

I'd be interested in the Richmond cards depending on price.

ill chuck you down mate and if prices are ridiculous feel free to drop out =) But I will keep them as low as possible and should be a decent price as even if they are asking for say $200 for the set it will still only come up to less than $10 a card etc

I will set up a thread now but of course no lock in contracts until I have a price =)

Hi mate, keen on Adelaide's Talia if you're doing a share. If you're posting a share thread though, maybe check with admin first?

will do mate and how do I check with admin? and it isn't really a share though as its not like we are buying a case or anything.

Ok just checking this is all good mods? I will make a trade thread with everyone involved and send trade according to all rules etc

Will di I am sure we can get a second going ad pretty cheap. Go to the share thread mate and repost and I will add uIin when I finish work for share three =]