AFLPA 22 under 22 Select cards

yeah mate i asked on the afl players page and they reckon there will be some availiable and told me to ask select (which i had already done and got no reply ahah)

Yeah i got no reply from Select either, and people think their customer service is great :crazy:
Rememeber the NAB rising star ones that were given out on the night it was awarded? I have the Sam Mitchell and Nick Holland ones. When they first hit Ebay people went crazy for them, single cards were selling for well over $100 each, now you can get them for a few dollars each. I didnt pay much more than $10 for mine. Will be interesting to see how much someone like footycards are going to sell them for. My guess will be, start at a crazy price, some people will pay it, then after a few weeks a few more will start to hit Ebay and the price will dramatically drop.

i am planning on grabbing a set of select if they become availiable and will sell all cards at equal money to cover costs if anyone is interested? just saves you guys paying extra for carlton and richmond etc Also great for team collectors like myself who dont want a full set just the ones from their squad =)

yeah looks like there is the medal set and the 22 under 22 set. But i have gone and emailed several times and wrote on facebook and no reply so unfortunately not much info on them. Very ordinary on selects behalf, it astounds me how a company with such a limited regular consumer base could overlook them so much. I meen its not like they have to search the internet to find out what their major collectors are doing or requesting hahah

yeah looks like there is the medal set and the 22 under 22 set. But i have gone and emailed several times and wrote on facebook and no reply so unfortunately not much info on them. Very ordinary on selects behalf, it astounds me how a company with such a limited regular consumer base could overlook them so much. I meen its not like they have to search the internet to find out what their major collectors are doing or requesting hahah
yeah looks like a MVP medal set, looks cool anyways :)

[quote"drama5, post: 1357819, member: 7387"]i am planning on grabbing a set of select if they become availiable and will sell all cards at equal money to cover costs if anyone is interested? just saves you guys paying extra for carlton and richmond etc Also great for team collectors like myself who dont want a full set just the ones from their squad =)[/quote]

Id be Interested in the hawthorn cards.

i am planning on grabbing a set of select if they become availiable and will sell all cards at equal money to cover costs if anyone is interested? just saves you guys paying extra for carlton and richmond etc Also great for team collectors like myself who dont want a full set just the ones from their squad =)

If you decide to buy two sets I'm after Jaeger O'Meara cards mate

Would have been an amazing set if they had done something similar to future force with this...

I'd be in for Bombers cards if you get your hands on a set. Lmk.

They are obviously not a publicly released set, so i guess thats why they are not responding to emails. Also Footycards always has an inside man at these fuctions, he gets stuff from these things EVERY year. Of course select wouldnt send just him one. Steve Wang probly has 50 sets for a rainy day though!

Got in contact with select, They DO NOT have any stock, meaning they hold no stock what soever.
Select advises the only way to get them would be to speak directly with the AFL as they have/had every set.
My advice, wait for ebay.

I also got an email and they reckon theyare unsure just yet but will get back to me. so wait and see I guess. Does anyone know how many copies the players got?

Hey guysso good news they will be selling online on their website. I will give more details when I get back from work as recieved an email from di. I will also do a group share for anyone who is interssted so will set up a thread and just do first in first served for individualteams and players. But those who Iindicated intersst on here will have first dibs to make it fair. I may do 2 if enough intersst. But no one is locked in until prices are released of course

Hey guysso good news they will be selling online on their website. I will give more details when I get back from work as recieved an email from di. I will also do a group share for anyone who is interssted so will set up a thread and just do first in first served for individualteams and players. But those who Iindicated intersst on here will have first dibs to make it fair. I may do 2 if enough intersst. But no one is locked in until prices are released of course

Back
Top Bottom