AFLPA 22 under 22 Select cards

Not sure mate i reckon they will just srll as set. I am not interested in profit for share so just going to buy set and divide equally by amount of cards. But will only sell to team collectors or guys that I know will keep cards. no resellers

ill chuck you down mate and if prices are ridiculous feel free to drop out =) But I will keep them as low as possible and should be a decent price as even if they are asking for say $200 for the set it will still only come up to less than $10 a card etc

I will set up a thread now but of course no lock in contracts until I have a price =)

ill chuck you down mate and if prices are ridiculous feel free to drop out =) But I will keep them as low as possible and should be a decent price as even if they are asking for say $200 for the set it will still only come up to less than $10 a card etc

I will set up a thread now but of course no lock in contracts until I have a price =)

Hi mate, keen on Adelaide's Talia if you're doing a share. If you're posting a share thread though, maybe check with admin first?

will do mate and how do I check with admin? and it isn't really a share though as its not like we are buying a case or anything.

Ok just checking this is all good mods? I will make a trade thread with everyone involved and send trade according to all rules etc

Will di I am sure we can get a second going ad pretty cheap. Go to the share thread mate and repost and I will add uIin when I finish work for share three =]

Back
Top Bottom