AFL Yahoo league (GM's Needed)

clarkescards

OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
Anyone here got a Yahoo league that needs another member???

I've signed up for 3 so far, but am looking for 1 more.

If anyone know os one, and could LMK, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks.

Re: Yahoo leagues

yep just did 1, need 7 more members.

League ID#: 171248
Password: bulls12

join quick, season starts tuesday!!

Could a mod change the name of this thread to AFL League
Got 5 , make sure u do ya rankings ASAP ill start the draft very very soon. Maybe by tonite so if u want to play for fun just join up.
Cheers guys

Head to Head

need 5 more GMS, this is just a fun fantasy leauge so if your yet to join a leauge or want more than 1 team than sign up asap. hopefully by tonight we will have 10 and we can do the draft.
pce

Yeh its head to head.
10 teams would be great by we have 5 at the moment and need an even number.

well we will go with the other one lol
sorry ive only ever done head to head so yeh go with option 2.
soz Trey :)
you know of anyone else keen to join?

ps. mousey can u change it?

yeh i can change it is the roto one like everyone plays everyone really ey, so best person at the end of the week with blocks, etc

I can join if u need #'s...im in 3 already but if u need someone else give me a yell

yeh mate join away.
I change it to roto trey sompen different i spose?
Trades are reviewed from all the gms votes.
Um any more requests?

In a Rotisserie League, fantasy teams are ranked from first to last in each of several statistical categories. Points are then awarded according to the order of finish in each category and are totaled to determine an overall score and place.

So, if you are in a 12-team league, the team with the most goals scored receives 12 points, the team with the second most receives 11 points, and so on. In the case of a tie, each team involved receives an average of the total points due. So, in the above example, if two teams were tied for first in assists, each would receive 11.5 points [(12 + 11) / 2 = 11.5].

Therefore, the maximum number of points that a team can earn is equal to the number of scoring categories within a league multiplied by the number of teams in the league. Similarly, the lowest number of points that a team can earn is equal to the number of scoring categories multiplied by one, which is the lowest score that can be achieved in any category.

So, if you were playing in a league with 12 teams and 12 scoring categories, the lowest point total possible is 12 [12 * 1 = 12] and the highest is 144 [12 * 12 = 144].

Rankings within the individual scoring categories (PTS, REB, etc.) are based on the cumulative stats earned by all active players during the season and not on any individual day or game.

Therefore, the overall ranking of your team rises and falls depending on how it performs relative to the performance of other league members. So, the phenomenon of "losing points" can be explained as your rank falling in one or more of the statistical categories used in your league.

All non head-to-head Public Leagues use rotisserie scoring and the same default configuration. Custom Leagues can use rotisserie, head-to-head, or fantasy point scoring, and all are totally customizable.

In a Rotisserie League (all non head-to-head Public Leagues are rotisserie), your goal is to have your team perform best across a number of statistical categories. After each day's games, all teams are ranked from first to last in each category, and points are awarded according to the order of finish. These rankings are based on the total of all stats earned by all active players over the course of the season. They might change following each day's game. Each category's points are then totaled to determine an overall score and place. The team in each league that ends the season with the most points wins that league championship.

Cool thanks mousey, Im a fantasy virgin :)

rotisserie sounds like more fun, head to head more strategy, coz u have to work out how to beat a specific team

when are u doing the draft? ive done a quick ranking on players and excluded the ones i dont want...

Back
Top Bottom