AFL/VFL Trading Card Photoshop

These cards just look sick... had to make one:
Untitled-2.jpg

I don't venture over to the dark side of OzCards very often but wow glad I did. @mfcrox your photo shop skills are something to behold. Great work.

It also reminds me why I miss select producing NRL cards there are some fantastic templates in this lot. I do like the simplicity (in appearance) of the Supremacy Signature cards in particular.

Cheers
Ross

I don't venture over to the dark side of OzCards very often but wow glad I did. @mfcrox your photo shop skills are something to behold. Great work.

It also reminds me why I miss select producing NRL cards there are some fantastic templates in this lot. I do like the simplicity (in appearance) of the Supremacy Signature cards in particular.

Cheers
Ross

Cheers mate, much appreciated

Big fan of this release too... thought I'd give it a crack. Bit of guesswork, but I'm assuming the player would have a printed comic-book appearance:
1613380287385.png

Clayton in his pose is back... another one for the list. A base card template for every VFL/AFL season dating back to Scanlens 1963:
1613519113345.png
1613520008994.png

1613702086808.png

Last edited:
Mucking around with another one... just an early drafting:
1613802207255.png

If anyone wants to guess the footballer, by all means have a stab in the dark :)

Nah, tried to keep it in line with the actual release and picked an up-and-coming youngest.

I'll say that this player does not play for Melbourne and stupidly doesn't appear as the 'Marquee' player for his team. I chose him to correct a clear error by Select.

Last edited:
Nah, tried to keep it in line with the actual release and picked an up-and-coming youngest.

I'll say that this player does not play for Melbourne and stupidly doesn't appear as the 'Marquee' player for his team. I chose him to correct a clear error by Select.
Rowell?

Back
Top Bottom