AFL Trade Rumours

Power for Pysing

Power for Pysing
Real Name
Tom
Hey Guys,
I was just wonder if you have heard any trade rumours for the upcoming draft,
im from adelaide so all i have heard is that

Chris knights from Adelaide Crows wants to go to Melbourne - Carlton considering him

Sam Jacobs from Carlton wants to go home to adelaide- port and crows both interested

Andrew Walker from carlton is on Adelaides radar

Port's Daniel (ima fat lazy ****3r) Motlop wants to go to perth- Not sure whod they would get in a trade as he still has 1 year to run on his contract only freo person i can think of leaving for Port is Bryon Schammer

Jarred Brennen from brisbane is high on gold coast's hit list but have also registered interest from carlton

Of Gaz Ablett to the gold coast - i believe if this happened it would be a tradegty because why not stay at geelong and become a champion like his father and im sure if he left there would be a huge out roar by football supporters

Matt Spangher wants out of Eagles but i don't think any body want him

personally i think the best pick up over the summer will be that of EX port ruckman Jonathon Giles who has dominated in the sanfl after changing clubs fromcentral districts to sturt - Goldcoast have registered interest so have crows and i bet a heap more teams will

I guees the aim of this thread is to see what rumours are coming out of your state
so please post
cheers, tom

is that because of the salary?

---------- Post added 15-09-2010 at 09:35 PM ----------

Another rumour coming out of adelaide is that Steven Salopek Wants to return to melbourne. i am tring to think which club he would fit into best and it would probably be geelong due to the playing styles.... if this is the case Port will happily take the tomahawk
I WISH

i think Spangher is a handy player if his confidence is up and played in the right position.

McKinley wants out to.. Good i say. When you are a key forward and kick out on the full from 30 metres out directly in front you have serious problems (it happened last week in the WAFL)

Also i reckon Chad Jones will redrafted back into the AFL after a great season. Not sure if he kicked over 100 though? I assume so.

Rumours coming out of the Crows is that Knights will resign within the next couple of weeks... which is good, Port are also saying they have had good talks with Salopek considering they were sure he was going to go only a week or so ago.

according to afl website salopek isnt sure what he wants to do, and liamszaraz im only joking i love the tomahawk, he just needs time to deveop, and i think that they play him out of position, he needs to be playing up around CHF pushing up the ground because he has a great mark

---------- Post added 15-09-2010 at 10:11 PM ----------

Also warney how old is chad jones?

Chad Jones is 26 mate.

Correction. He scored 85 goals from 16 games as he had trouble with injuries.

That's an average of 5.3 Goals per game and kicked only 28 behinds. Good effort!

abletts gone for sure isnt he? would have announced ages ago if he was staying - but cant announce GC until his season is over.

I always have the best word on the trades boys:

Sam Jacobs to Adelaide (port are not interested, 99% chance of happening)
Andrew Walker to Adelaide (very likely, i'd say 80% chance of happening)
Ablett to GC17 - we all know it.
Brennan to GC17 - easy as.

jon griffin from the crows to westcoast for shannon hurn think there is a draft pick as as well

Hurn is happy at West Coast and will not be leaving, particularly in a trade involving Griffin.

Griffin will head west in a 3 way trade.

---------- Post added 16-09-2010 at 08:18 AM ----------

crow2010 if thats the case who is going to carlton from the crows?

At this stage, just draft picks. Bock's compensation + our second rounder most likely.

Pick 14 will not be involved.

Motlop wants to go to WA but no-one wants him...

Headland (freo) wants to go on, but freo do not want another Clive Waterhouse. he may be put up to trade but i dont think there will be any interest and he will be cast out.

heard a few more today mainly involving richmond

Tambling looks like leaving Richmond

Richmond Want Mundy from Freo - Apparently going to offer rance and second round pick or maybe even tambling

Brennen probably wont join carlton, Gold coast or essendon

Carlton are ready to sign a big name with apparently 800k spare in the salary

Richmond interested in "THE TOMAHAWK"

St.Kilda are interested in steven salopek but the news coming out of adelaide at the moment is that Sal is going to resign

St.Kilda also interested in Drummund so that they can free up goddard, can see this one happening with brisbane having salary problems

Richmond are almost certain of getting the highly underratted bacher houli from essendon

Richmond are also looking to get rid of luke McQaune or will thursfield

Leon Davis off to west coast- collingwood going after west coasts pick 4

Daniel Motlop wants perth move, Woosha has said that he wants established players, if this the case i believe port would try and target brad ebert, offer Daniel motlop and Michael pettigrew- an out of favoour running defender from perth

Mundy turned down current contract negotiations with freo, seeing whats out there

Carlton to offer eddie betts to west coast for pick 4

The one i found most interesting was carlton being interested in the Big QUINTIN, looks like carlton really miss Kennedy, turning into a really decent CHF, something they lack

so please keep the rumours coming its great to hear what people are hearing

Carlton with $800k spare in the salary? Hahaha you have to be kidding me...if that is true they are doing some dodgy business down at Princes Park!

Judd, Murphy, Warnock, Gibbs, Kruezer etc are all on big coin...

Back
Top Bottom