AFL select Eternity Suppliers SA

Butch

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bradley
Hey People,

Just curious if there are any, shops/places were the new select eternity will be......WANT IT SO BAD....aahahah

I know of one in rundle mall im pretty sure is there any others?

please help me out

cheers

There is a Newspower Newagency that currently stocks them at Centro Arndale. That's where I went.

hey lasweet is that in the mall at arndale? do they have any more packs left?

thanks so much for your help

hey lasweet is that in the mall at arndale? do they have any more packs left?

thanks so much for your help

Yeah, that shopping center near Red Rooster. It's kind of in between Hanson Rd and Regency Road. (Where they meet Torrens Rd):

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,FYoBLWOOEF_E7bz5vFd5czvrglRqaUNQTzUValleuWKuJrGCwcarMohIWJY_lWvPTkEqf981wN8ewgD0f6MnOik_eKEsrJIppAVyT48O6wbk-xkNBAPnm10zrpqXgwS4dKiWEw

There's still quite a few packs left. Although I will let you know that they keep their packs in a plastic cabinet thing on the counter, so you have to ask for however many packs you want. I'm pretty sure that they have quite a few boxes because they're always restocking their cabinet thing. The newsagency itself is near Coles, and opposite The Reject Shop, and it is joined with a small bookstore:

images

thankyou so much Lasweet really means a lot! hope to get some in the next couple of weeks! ill keep you posted in what i get

So there's like the one in:
Rundle Mall, in the food court next to the maccas
They are stocked at Kollectable Kaos
I think that there is a shop called Sports Card Memorabilia
There are a few newsagents scattered around.
Basically sums it up

Back
Top Bottom