• Port by 1-15 points

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Port by by 16-40 points

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Port by 40 points or more

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

For starters, you started talking about Collingwood before was even played;
you claimed that Collingwood was the only team capable of beating Geelong in the Finals, and then after the game was won by Geelong, you started talking about how this proves Collingwood is the 2nd best team in the league because we only beat you by 5pts in a game at your home ground, in fact in this thread, you talk about Geelong for a bit and then start talking about Collingwood.

And please, don't think I dislike Collingwood or think that Collingwood is a bad team; my old man is a Collingwood supporter and Collingwood is probably the only other team apart from Geelong who I actually pay attention too.

5 points, 100 points, it's still a loss. How much a team loses to another by compared to how much another team loses to them by does not compare the 2 teams in any way shape or form. This proves nothing about the Pies except that their supporters have no humility.

score line will be geelong 15.16.106 defeats port 13.12.90

cats will win by 16 points
mooney to kick 5 goals
and steve jhonson for norm smith medal

haha holy shit thats not bad if you added on 100 for the cats youd be nostradamus!. I backed johno for norm smith so i was a happy boy at $14-1!.

how does that proove that collingwood is 2nd best?

it prooves that Port had a really off game, remmeber port knocked them off at Skilled Stadium about a month ago, this game prooves nothing about Collingwood

Yeah but when that game sprung around we were with without 5 players who would be first picked every week and wed won 18 in a row . I agree the pies were 2nd best.