AFL Error Cards Discussion

j got a case of afl select yesterday and got 3 cards that were just plain white bits of cardboard. no writing on them, nothing at all just plain white. to make it even worse they all came in the second spot where u normally get the inserts and my case ended up being short 3 draft rookies. i was pretty pissed to say the least.

yer that is crap some of selects quality control is a joke.. there are always stuff up in champions - is it a box of champs?? its cause they churn so much out.. supreme is a little better.. but you pay nearly twices as much.

Hey make sure you let select know and send them back to them and they will replace them for sure, the've done that for me.. and make sure you milk it.. and be very angry but not offensive.. Like i bought a box and got no gems or rookies or BFS.. and a am very angry as ive spend alot of money to get the inserts ..and this is what i get... winge, winge.. etc... if your lucky i reckon they will send you a new box..

if you want i can give you staffs direct email.. they re very slow on getting back to you.. through normal contacts.. from website.

They replaced some of champs cards last year because they where so badly trimmed and off center.. had ablett sketch that the design was 1/4 cut off.. and some rookies where pretty bad too.. not to mention some the commons..

Hi guys,

Thanks for starting this thread kuzjuxcan. I've recently written a few short articles about error cards in our free newsletter. You can see them here in the archive. Feel free to leave your comments below each article if you want.

What's an Error Card Article:
More Error Cards from Select | Footy Stars "Collectors Edition" Newsletter

Error Cards in the 2007 Supreme and Invincible Series Article:
Error Cards In The 2007 Supreme And Invincible | Footy Stars "Collectors Edition" Newsletter

Mother of All Errors Article:
More Error Cards from Select | Footy Stars "Collectors Edition" Newsletter

Cheers,

Ian

Back
Top Bottom