AFL Dreamteam OZCT league

What does everyone think of these has Midfielders:
Paul Hasleby
Sam Butler

They seem good value for money but I am leaning towards Hasleby as Butler is not guarenteed a game!

Also what about Matthew Maguire......anyone know how he has been going for the Saints? as he is good value too!

Hille, Harvey, Richardson & now Dalziell all injured this week!

I had Big Richo so I am hoping the injury isn't too bad but was fortunate not to have the other three........anyone get burnt by their injuries?

Hille, Harvey, Richardson & now Dalziell all injured this week!

I had Big Richo so I am hoping the injury isn't too bad but was fortunate not to have the other three........anyone get burnt by their injuries?

You can add Rhys Palmer to that list too :(

Yep Richo I had Brent Harvey, so Im just decideing who to replace him with.
Maybe Lance Franklin or Aaron Davey.
I'll wait for the teams to come out Thursday and see is Raines is back in for the Tiges!

I read Raines needs another week or two somewhere.........he's an emergency though !?!

I doubt Richo will play but I left him in my team anyways.........hope he doesn't play as I can't afford a long term injury to Richo :(

I knew it......they played him and now the Injury is worse!

It cost me a win god damn it :(
If they hadn't named him I would have traded him for Nick Riewoldt and scored 118 instead of 39 :( I only lost by 40 !!!

Now Ablett is out for 2-3 weeks :(

I knew it......they played him and now the Injury is worse!

It cost me a win god damn it :(
If they hadn't named him I would have traded him for Nick Riewoldt and scored 118 instead of 39 :( I only lost by 40 !!!

Now Ablett is out for 2-3 weeks :(

Yeah tell me about it. I lost Ablett and Hartlett and Kerr is not doing so well so this week could be interesting.

think most people have ablett as captain.. you played me and we both had him as captain.. Anyway i hear you...Tell me about.. Im having worse three weeks in DT history.. try having Hillie, Dalziel, Richardson, Ablett, Beams, Tuck, skipworth.. they have royally shafted me in the last three weeks.. Not to mention all the underperforming premiums going round... Oh well I've given up on my team already for the year.. not sure what im going to do this week.. guess play two more rookies..

Atleast it will make head to head games a bit more fun now with Ablett being out. Nearly everyone I've played this year has had Ablett as captain which just cancel's each others out.

It's BS they even played him James.......the only reason I didn't trade him last week was because I thought they would rest him and he'd only be out a week or two.

That was a BS decision to play him!

if I was a Tigers supporter I'd be P*ssed!

Just read some good news (for me) - Meeson the Demons ruck is out for the season so I may finally have a backup ruck if they play Spencer :D

think most people have ablett as captain.. you played me and we both had him as captain.. Anyway i hear you...Tell me about.. Im having worse three weeks in DT history.. try having Hillie, Dalziel, Richardson, Ablett, Beams, Tuck, skipworth.. they have royally shafted me in the last three weeks.. Not to mention all the underperforming premiums going round... Oh well I've given up on my team already for the year.. not sure what im going to do this week.. guess play two more rookies..

What happened to Beams?

It's BS they even played him James.......the only reason I didn't trade him last week was because I thought they would rest him and he'd only be out a week or two.

That was a BS decision to play him!

if I was a Tigers supporter I'd be P*ssed!

Yeah it was a fair rubbish call by the medical staff/trainer to play him.. even though i think its was a players calls that richo declared himself fit... i think they need to have a serious look at their medical staff/trainers, something not right there.. to let two(cousins and richo) of their oldest players back on the field and play through a suspected injury is not on.. I think you'll see a serious clean-out by the end of the year at richmond.. Players/Coach/Staff will be given the flick.. New coach will see to that..

Just read some good news (for me) - Meeson the Demons ruck is out for the season so I may finally have a backup ruck if they play Spencer :D
What happened to Beams?

Nice... i got spencer too.. was just going to leave him there all season.. Should make decent coin now.. good to hear there is a injury going my way for once..

Beams strained abductor in 3rd Qtr against NM last week.. Same situation as hartlett out for 1-3 weeks.. But Beams isnt on the injury list at the moment.. havent heard anything about it.. so...

GUTTED!

Injuries:
Mitch Brown
Matthew Richardson
Dayne Beams
Dropped:
Ryan Houlihan
Gavin Urquhart
Injured this weekend (so far):
Luke Hodge
Alex Rance

My team has been DECIMATED in one week!

wow man, thats some serious trouble... houlihan and urquhart will be back soon.....houlihan played a great game in the vfl apparently.... but the rest are out for a while i would think....

GUTTED!

Injuries:
Mitch Brown
Matthew Richardson
Dayne Beams
Dropped:
Ryan Houlihan
Gavin Urquhart
Injured this weekend (so far):
Luke Hodge
Alex Rance

My team has been DECIMATED in one week!

wow man, thats some serious trouble... houlihan and urquhart will be back soon.....houlihan played a great game in the vfl apparently.... but the rest are out for a while i would think....

Hey thanks for the update dude!
I wondered how Houlihan went in the VFL........was hoping he would play well and get recalled. Where did you hear about his game?

As for Urquhart.....I am hoping it was a 1 week illness not a illness that really means he was dropped!

The rest of the guys.......man I copped a BIG hit this week and will take my FIRST loss in the Work-League I am in........will cop a bit too as a chick's team beat me (lol).

Back
Top Bottom