AFL Delisting's Thread

Thats a big loss for the Dogs; first Darcy and now Grant, after the lost Smith last year, thats a lot of experience leaving Whitten Oval.

I think you will find they have covered the loss of Darcy by picking up Ben Hudson from the crows.

Also Adelaide's other ruckman, Meesen has also requested a trade so he could end at the Bulldogs as well.

Ward was in our team alot this year purely because of the run he provides off HB. He is a very fast player and can really put the foot down and accelarate when being chased much like Heath Shaw at Collingwood. Although, unlike Shaw he didnt have the skills to go with his run, infact i can quite confidently say he had the worst kick in the AFL. He would constantly kick the ball to no effect and 9 times out 10 it would result in a costly turnover.

I also thought Ross Young was a good player aswell and he is one player that highlights the list so far for me. Pask is L.Jones's BF, you know the swimmer who owns at breaststroke. And has Michael West got any relation to Scott?

I can safely say he was being taught in that case by Cameron Bruce who is in fact worse than Wardy. :p

Wooohoo...Butterss is gone, Hammill is gone...Looking forward to 2008!!!

Mattyj, my bets are regularly a jinx and I have bet on the Saints to win the Premiership for the last few years (because of the list they have) but I won't bet on them this year - Let's see how they go ;)

PS - I have already bet on Geelong because they look far too good not to win two in a row and Collingwood because I would like to jinx them :)

:lol:

Yeah I would normally agree but the Cats look too good ton not be in the GF (at a minimum). Their captain is taking a pay cut to keep the team together so if others do the same then there will be no stopping them !!!

Don't know if its been put up here but Aaron Hamil has hung up the boots. It's a shame he never had 1 more crack at it as he was a very tough player but his body just packed it in.

Back
Top Bottom