AFL card help

why would you get a card like that and not redeem it ? sounds sus to me, you sure you didnt just pick it up?

Just for you cardshark! Got the card probably when I was about 12 years old when Big W sold all their boxes dirt cheap. Had no idea about redemptions at this age or about AFL cards, so just put it away, few years later found it and thought too old, put it in a box full of cards, been sitting in this box and have known about it then thought I'd ask the beautiful non-sus people on our wonderful forum, and they helped me out! True story, now just don't steal the movie rights because this one is a hollywood blockbuster! :D With our very own star Mr Super Sleuth Cardshark! :p

PS Sus my arse!

jvalles69 said:
Just for you cardshark! Got the card probably when I was about 12 years old when Big W sold all their boxes dirt cheap. Had no idea about redemptions at this age or about AFL cards, so just put it away, few years later found it and thought too old, put it in a box full of cards, been sitting in this box and have known about it then thought I'd ask the beautiful non-sus people on our wonderful forum, and they helped me out! True story, now just don't steal the movie rights because this one is a hollywood blockbuster! :D With our very own star Mr Super Sleuth Cardshark! :p

PS Sus my arse!

soz jvalles69, my bad :(

if its a select redemption i believe you can still redeem in no mater if it has expired, is this true ?

f its a select redemption i believe you can still redeem in no mater if it has expired, is this true

No hard feeling mate! ;) Yeah I contacted Select and they said it is fine to send it in and they will redeem it. I think they get all the cards autographed first then release the redemptions so they always have the correct number in stock. C'mon Upperdeck get your shit together!

sweet thats right man upper deck should be the same. how cool is that, your redeeming an auto from 10 years ago and still getting it, well done select you got my vote!

Back
Top Bottom