About EBAY

DWade Collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Greg
eBay User
DWADE COLLECTOR
How long do you wait for a card to be delivered on EBAY on average? I bought the BOSH card and it still never came. It's almost 2 weeks now. Seller has 100% positive feedback.(549)He mailed it LAST WEEK MON. He doesn't reply to e-mails. DOES IT TAKE SO LONG?

chris_bosh_146.jpg

Where's it coming/going from/to?

If it's from the US, then possibly it's all ok.

I'm still waiting on a card paid for on the 8th. I'm not overly worried, cos it should be here in the next few days, only with the Christmas break it may take longer.

As Allstar Cards said, the posties are now delivering about 10 times more parcels than usual. So it's possibly suffering a delay....

Should arrive soon mate!

Yeah they vary, sometimes you get your card in 5 days, sometimes in 3 weeks. But to be safe, if you haven't received a card 25 days from when payment was made, file a paypal complaint but be nice to the seller.. say it's just a backup in case the card doesnt arrive.

Nice card btw. :)

Like Mavs said; Where's the card coming from?

I say if the card's from Aussie then usually around 3 to 5 days.

If from the US it could be 4 to 10 days(Global P) and up to 3 months via surface mail.

Longest I've had to wait for a card to arrive from the US is around 2/3 weeks. I've had some that never arrived. :x

Sometimes mail in Oz can take up to 10 days too....

I wouldnt file with PayPal until day 30. That's giving it a month. You have 45 days from Payment Day with PayPal for Buyers Protection.

The methods used for sending cards over to Australia are as follows :

Global Express is 3-5 business days
Global Priority is 4-6 business days
Airmail is 4-7 business days
Economy is 4-6 weeks

Around Christmas time especially I would expect these times to be blown out quite a bit with all the extra mail in the system.

Also - remember with the time difference between AU & US when you make payment, and then the seller packages the card and then finally makes it to the post office you might have to wait another couple of days on top of the above times. Really depends on how quick they are - if they are a big seller it might take them a week or two to even process your order.

Does the seller has decent feedback ? (and really you shouldnt be buying off someone in the US unless they do - its called covering your own ass). If they do have good feedback, then just be patient. It's something you have to learn, especailly when buying cards from the US. Don't go doing chargebacks or claim with PayPal unless you are completely sure. Only doing so makes the sellers shy about shipping to Australia ever again (ie they wont do it) and that only fucks it up for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom