A quick intro and hello!

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
Hi Guys, my name is Norm, live in Melbourne and I live and breathe NBA cards and I am an avid Hawthorn supporter. I'm collecting as many cards of J.R. Smith and Rashad McCants as I can. I do shop on ebay a bit, user ID is normy2003. I been a senoir member of the beckett website for awhile now, and I heard how good this site is and thought I'd give it a shot. I look forward with talking with all of you guys at one point or other. Cheers.

G'day Norm, welcome!

This site has a really great trading community, so hopefully you'll be able to pick up some nice cards here!

Cheers
Matt

Welcome to the board mate. I'm actually suprised that you didn't joined us sooner as you're quite local to some of us.

Have fun around the board and I hope you'll find this board better than Beckett. ;)

Hi mate, i think i met you at Sandown last time (traded Wade autos). Hope you enjoy your time here. Take a look at my site i have a few JR Smith's and some McCants cards.

Thanks heaps guys! Been meaning to get on here a lot sooner, but with work demands, been very busy!

Scottsophie - Yep, thats me bud! You heading down again on the 25th? If you lmk, check my site also for anything you need, i'll bring it down with me if so.

you too bud, thanks for the warm welcome guys, hopefully iw ill be able to catch up with you guys soon! hopefully at the show in a couple of weeks!

ozballer23 said:
Hi Guys, my name is Norm, live in Melbourne and I live and breathe NBA cards and I am an avid Hawthorn supporter. I'm collecting as many cards of J.R. Smith and Rashad McCants as I can. I do shop on ebay a bit, user ID is normy2003. I been a senoir member of the beckett website for awhile now, and I heard how good this site is and thought I'd give it a shot. I look forward with talking with all of you guys at one point or other. Cheers.

I welcome you with wide open arms even if you are competing with me for McCants cards!!!

I too love McCants and furthermore HUGE Hawthorn fan :D

Hope you enjoy your stay mate, cheers cobber! Check out the McCants cards I have on my website.... open to trade for Rider or uncirculated cards :D

thanks bud, nice collections you have going there! Take a peek at my McCants when you have a min and some more i have incoming!

hey glad u finally join the site hopefully u get some of the things that u need in here.

gemz

Thanks gemz, looks like the hobby is getting huge down here, its good to see. Hopefully we might one day get more hobby shops open up!

ozballer23 said:
thanks bud, nice collections you have going there! Take a peek at my McCants when you have a min and some more i have incoming!

You have some very nice McCants cards.... kinda makes me feel guilty for having the really awesome FULL auto of his from Reflections none of that R Mc crap LOL

LMAO.... its almost impossible to find a full auto of his, hopefully i'll have a sp gu auto of his (full) coming in sometime soon! i'll post it when it finally arrives!

ozballer23 said:
LMAO.... its almost impossible to find a full auto of his, hopefully i'll have a sp gu auto of his (full) coming in sometime soon! i'll post it when it finally arrives!

Wow so to have one numbered to 100 must be even rarer? I kind of figured it was rare..... I look forward to seeing the sp gu one tho!!!

I reckon you'll have a lot of fun here mate we'll have to get a Hawthorn thread going and bash everyone who bashes our boys LMAO

ha ha, it'll be great to have someone on my side for a change! pm'ed you too with my msn details.

- Norm.

Back
Top Bottom