A PSA Pippen Mailday!!!

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Hey! I'm back on IG (essellohbeebeewhy) if anyone wants to follow the postings of a washed up card collector. Wanted to post on here before dumping on there.

i sold my other one of these to hackadeandre just so i could pick this one up. It's numbered 6/25. If you're not familiar i chase cards numbered 6 (6 rings). It's rare that i get to replace high end cards but this one i had to.

i did this

because now i have all 3 Exquisite Enshrinements numbered 6!!

finally picked up one of these. It's the 3D acrylic wrapper redemption. they all sat on ebay for years and then prices went up. i got this for an ok price. more than a few years ago but way less for what some have sold for or been on ebay for. Will be busted when i can figure out how to put it in a sleeve. Seems quite thick.

also landed this. ive lost 2 of these. One of them is actually here in australia that i'd lost. not sure how they got but 3rd time's been a charm.

Contemporary Collection Gold #21/25

which means i now posses the entire 1 and only Pippen master set for 2003-04 Topps Contemporary Collection (i actually didnt know i had the 1/1(the gold pippen/battier), i thought it was also #/25!! (will be busted out shortly as well! Need to arrange the pagess so they're all together!!)

And then finally tracked down this one to complete the alternative versions of this card. Once i saw the different materials i had to get them all.

Last edited:
Didn't even realise Contemporary did Gold, if they're as shiny as the base that'd be one super impressive (and blinding) master print run.

As for the *ahem* Panini cards, not only every colour but distinguishing between the napkins and perforations.... Impressive for sure, but why is there that solo white jersey card with a different pic? SP? Not that something trivial like that would stop someone with a triple matching Exquisite Endorsement collection....just piqued my curiousity is all.

The numbered 6/Xx is a great idea!

Contemporary collection looks good too, I’d leave in the slab though, I’ve had some of those and they all started to warp/bend over time - so annoying