A proof, that Uncirculated cards are 'A-OK!'

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey guys,

Last thread for the week, I promise. It's just that every day of this week, I've received important acquisitions. I reckon this will be Scotty's next 'current hobby beefs'. I hope not but I've just got this feeling. :lol:

Anyway, when I saw this card on eBay, I couldn't pass up on it. Not only is it quite possibly one of my favourite of the 20 (on the set). The picture selection is nice. The image fills up most of the card and it is just so golden!.

This is my second of Finest Moments #8. The other one I have is #03/03. This one is an oddball though, being taken out of the uncirculated casing, to being sent to Beckett for grading and yep, returned as a Gold Label, which is brilliant news for the PC. My first Finest Moments Autograph that is graded. I'm not game enough to take the others out of the case. :lol:

05-06 Topps Finest - Finest Moments #8 'Defense Open 24/7' - Autograph #01/03 BGS Gold Label 9.5 w/ Auto 10

Who says A.I. can't or doesn't play defense? 'Lost in the hullabaloo over Allen's scoring is what he does on the other end of the court, where he is one of the great defenders. He reached a pinnacle in 02-03, when he set a 76ers steals record [225] and led the NBA in SPG for a record third straight time. At one point, he had one in 186 straight games.

05-06_Topps_Finest_Finest-Moments-0.jpg

So to all the doubters about uncirculated cards; 'Oh, it moves around too much'.. I hope this proves that there are hope for the card(s) are still in an almost pristine condition.

Have a great weekend guys! I look forward to seeing other super maildays from other members!

-henkita217-

Thats definitly a very golden moment.Well done,it looks great.

i'm in awe of your collection mate!!
:thumbsup:

I remember seeing Hendra bring his AI collection to one of the Sydney shows.....all of the cards needed cleaning from all the drool over them from people in awe of his cards!

Great mailday Hendra!

Cheers
Matt

Hey a very nice card there Hendra. While it's in the wrong case, it's still a beautiful card. I don't know where people get the "they can get damaged" thing from .. i've got a few uncirculated cards graded and they grade well :)

Wow, you have two of the /3 cards :D Congratulations on getting this one. The auto looks great, not as rushed as some of his others.

yet another great pick up hendra... well done on that one its a beauty!! i like AI's auto :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom