A pearl of a signature

bigrob2307

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rob
eBay User
bigrob2307
Just picked this up from a guy in toowoomba who has it on the Bay. pretty damn Happy. He got the folder at a swap meet for a bargain, so theres hope for us yet lol

thanks for looking guys

001.jpg

006.jpg

Nice work mate, saw the facebook update nice to see the pics that go with it

Well done Rob - i bet you drove a pretty hard bargain!

Nice addition mate - is that everything for 1994 now?

still chasing a lamb signature and a meninga possibly? ive lost track lol

got it for an average price, wasnt too worried price wise. the album and the renouf are so hard to get that i just couldnt refuse.

oh and for all those chasing sigs from 1995, 1996. sets with same numbers on occassions. let me know and i will give you the mans email addy who i got this off. hes got a beautiful collection that hes looking to part with..... all in cases since new

Nice pick up. I remember buying packets of those back in 1994 and hoping to hit something big. I also had the album back then. Wish I still had it.

Rob will PM You

Nice pick up. I remember buying packets of those back in 1994 and hoping to hit something big. I also had the album back then. Wish I still had it.

Rob will PM You

honestly when i was opening those packs as a kid i cant remember even knowing there were sigs in them lol. oblivious to the world haha.

yeah mate shall do either friday night or saturday on my days off for ya. glad i can help. let me know if u wanted anything else from 1994 done also as i got almost everything...

Back
Top Bottom