A NOTHING BUT NICNAT MAILDAY. But Wowee, what a Nic Nat!!

ShueyGaffDarlingNat

Eagles Collector & AFL Connoisseur
Real Name
Brad
So being a huge fan of the big fella i now have a total of 42 draft pick sigs.

Not too long ago i was fortunate enough to be able to buy his 2009 scanlens card numbered 009, his jumper number. Needless to say i was pretty stoked.

Well i am thrilled to say i have been able to reunite him with his long, lost twin.

Simply put, my holy grail.

Nic Naitanui Draft Pick Signature 009/400

Thank-you so much to all those who take a look and like.

MOST OF ALL, THANKS TO GLENN.

Between 150 and 200 James. If you keep an eye out they pop up on ebay every now and then.

There is one now on there for 200 but i reckon if you hold tight you might get one a little cheaper.

The good news is i am not buying them anymore......so there's that.

I like the guy, not $150 like though haha. Really only wanted one cause he was born in the same hospital as me

Yup, he's a Penrith boy. Kinda fitting then one of his nicknames is the panther.

Glad he moved west though, wouldn't want anyone getting in the way of Storm premierships.

Yup, he's a Penrith boy. Kinda fitting then one of his nicknames is the panther.

Glad he moved west though, wouldn't want anyone getting in the way of Storm premierships.

I think I'll settle for a in person sig if I can come across one.

Would have loved to see how he'd go in rugby league. Dude is a freaky athlete

I didn't pay 1,200.

I thought mentioning a price might be considered a little tacky.

Regardless of how you choose to look at it, whatever it cost i can afford it.

I'm happy, and that's all that matters.

Tacky? Why is that........just repeating what the boys at the Sandown Show said you paid for it. It's not like this is some business putting in a bid for tender......prices don't mean anything once you own the card.

And a very nice card it is As said, very very nice mailday Brad