A Gold Standard Mailday

Heafy83

Bulls Fan
Real Name
Heath
Has been a while between drinks for me. I have been slowly been building PCs of John Henson, Marquis Teague & Jimmy Butler. However this mailday is not about them.

Before the season started I thought this guy carried a huge amount of promise and I actually think he has the chance to be as good as someone like Rose. Reminds me of him so much.

Anyway the fedex truck rocked up this morning and dropped this beauty off........

Lillard_zps40973482.jpg

I must say these are just so beautiful in hand and Panini must be commended on the job they have done with these.

It is FS so if you want to shoot me an offer in a PM I'll be happy to try and work something out.

When I get some time I will try and show off some of my other PCs especially my John Henson which I have 59% of all his cards currently out in the market.

Thanks for looking.

Yeah, that is AWESOME Heath! I have heard these things look great, and you got the second best player of the lot ;) But probably the best card of the lot! If that makes sense!!!

Nice one mate, i just got notification yesterday my MKG one has been sent. Can't wait to see what they look like in hand.
Did you rip the peel off?

Nice one mate, i just got notification yesterday my MKG one has been sent. Can't wait to see what they look like in hand.
Did you rip the peel off?

Nah will keep the peel on seems the thing to do lol

Back
Top Bottom