ljandkg

Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
Hey folks, just a bit of mail to show off, some jersey numbered and some not....

Firstly some hot off the press cards, these are awesome in hand, and this red reminds me a lot of PMG red with the way it lights up a room.... (don't hate me!!)

IMG_20160129_101441_zpsmpume0o8.jpg

It's 21/149 - I can't be arsed showing the back of it but it is!!!

Next I also got my hands on a nice prizm

d4d3d9d1-d626-4165-8405-a325e7a22fac_zpsohzoctfm.jpg

21/65.... Both these cards went for a fair but so was happy to get them in...

This beauty arrived yesteday...

My first National Treasures KG card

IMG_3580_zpsdhr9pkdv.jpg

It's an awesome patch, you can't really see in the photo but it has thick black trim around the white. This card cost me LESS than the two above!

I also had these two in recently....

IMG_3583_zps8ae4nzcg.jpg

75/100 - this is a cracker! Love the way it lights up!

It's also FOR SALE! (sorry - I know. Blatant plug.....)

And lastly, this is my first ever Flawless patch - the top patch is the first I've seen like it and I still don't know where it came from.

6F904509-9D6F-4D6F-90F7-2791D85373DE_zpswwwkgr2w.jpg

I know the image but have not seen the wolfs head patch on an actual jersey or shorts the same...
Anyway - it's also FOR SALE!

Hope u enjoy these cards and pm me if you're keen on the bottom two...

Last edited:
All of those cards look pretty amazing, Cant believe the NT was cheaper than the TC and Prizm!

You'll save yourself a lot of coin if you collect Totally Certified instead of PMGs! Couple of real nice patches there!

Will be a sad day when KG plays his final game this season. You think he'll squeeze one more?
Good question. I think the mind is willing but the body is getting weak. He's playing about 12 minutes per game, still contributing in that time, and is the best defensive player stats wise on the team. However, Recently Dieng and Towns have played well together starting as a PF/C combination, beating the Clips away and Bulls.
I love watching him play. He still hits the 20 footer, but it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't play next year....

Nice Flawless!

really love that old Finest with the diecut around the edge.

Back
Top Bottom