911_Turbo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
muscle_buster
Hey all,

Hope you have all had a good weekend.

Just a few additions to my UFC collection, these im guessing are from a few weeks of mail :v:

First up, big thanks to Shawn Bradley Fan for helping me pick this one up. Leaves me with 3 to complete the set. And its numbered 001/500 :woot: Looks like it could be part of the Tapout logo.

gouvieaultimategear.jpg

Next up, a relic from Round 1. It's a 2 colour as well, just in the top right corner :lol: Leaves me 2 to complete this set!

edgarmatrelic.jpg

And a Top Ten Fights Of 2008 card. I have 3 incoming currently, which leaves me with only 5 to complete the set.

ttfights39.jpg

Now onto some Main Event cards. Got a heap of inserts in recently, around 30-40 of them. Have now completed the Top 10 Fights Of 2009 and Propaganda sets. Leaves me 7 cards to complete the base/insert sets :D.

The last Propaganda card i needed

liddellpropaganda.jpg

The rest of them can be found in my bucket.

Picked this one up from a retail box of Main Event. Out of the 6 packs i grabbed, pulled the box hit :D

graciegearrelic.jpg

And lastly, just a card from Upper Deck Draft Edition 09/10. Picked this one up pretty cheap

randyalmamater.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed my latest cards ;)

Glenn.

Sweet looking cards mate, congrats on picking up that last Chuck Liddell card.
liddell, did he take one of the pics of or you getting mixed up with cotoure, anyway nice cards turbo

Back
Top Bottom