a black new year

tony

having a break
Real Name
tony white
being a new year i thought i would start the new year with a mailday first up is

a topps 1969/70 rookie card graded of billy cunninging (thanks al)
scan0004.jpg

next one the scan does not show how great this card is.it is from topps golden greats pocket replay.it is a moving action card of kareem abdul-jabbar.the card is a moving picture of kareem doing one of his trade mark moves the skyhook.it looks awesome.(thanks marcus)
scan0003-1.jpg

the next couple i brought a box of valentine NBA basketball cards of all-star marcus.34 cards a box.they are 4 cards which are joined but can be pulled apart with 8 different players.i will be right now for valentine cards for the better half for a few years now :lol:
scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

now let's finish with some more blacks that i aquired from aussie2al in a deal.

first up jason richards gold #24/25
scan0008.jpg

next josh smith #42/99
scan0007.jpg

now a dual jersey pau gasol/kyle lowry gold #7/15
scan0009.jpg

another gold dual jersey j.j. redick/dwight howard gold #6/15
scan0010.jpg

now a sweet patch card of rasheed wallace #39/50
scan0011.jpg

now let's finish on a patch numbers card of quentin richardson gold #13/15
scan0012.jpg

i hope you all enjoy these cards and i wish everybody a safe and happy new year with plenty of card love :thumbsup:
and i will try and scan all of my blacks up to my photo buckett for people to take a look at.as i have about 50 of them now with a few more to come from a deal i am doing with buyingstuffformikelee who is having a bit of a clean up of his cards.lucky me
again thanks for looking tony :D

Sweet Cunningham graded card.. Tony..

fantastic UD Blacks too... you and MikeLee has awesome UD Blacks here.. very sweet Dwight/JJ gold card too :drool:

thanks for sharing and happy new year...

*** added **** nice new avatar too :)

Wow, lovely start to the New Year on those :D

You know me, I love UD Blacks.
Just how well they look and how rare the darn things are, makes set collecting an absolute nightmare. Especially being international, when more and more people won't ship to you in just down right putting a hampering on set collections.

Yeah, lucky you on my New Years Clean out :D Ha ha ha ha

Thanks for sharing another great mailday :D

Back
Top Bottom