95-96 Fleer Total O inserts in Series 1 or Series 2?

judstin

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
judstin
Hi Guys,

I used to have the set of 1995-96 Fleer Total O inserts (they looked cool), was thinking of buying some boxes of this stuff but I don't know which series these inserts were in.

1995-96 Fleer has series 1 and series 2 but the beckett magazine doesn't list which series the Total O inserts are in (I know Total D is series 1 according to dacardworld).

Anyone have any insights on which set contains the Total O inserts?

Thanks

Series 2 retail packs. Odds 1:12, 1:72 for the hotpack.... this from the beckett magazine.

Thanks taffster, much appreciated. My copy of Beckett is kind of old but couldn't find this anywhere! If I snapped up some hobby boxes, these inserts should appear in this also right (not just retail)?

Probably be cheaper to track them down one by one.
Nice insert set :thumbsup:

True true, dacardworld have cheap boxes $29...they're getting difficult to find these days. A few on ebay though and could always enlist the help of my fellow ozCardTrader members :) See how I go first :)
Thanks guys for your help.

As a 10 year old, it was pretty incredible realising you've pulled a Jordan Insert then card after card is an insert to the rest of the set haha. I even remember the store and everything. They're pretty cheap now (the cards) definitely get them again if you miss them!

yeah I definitely will if I can track them all down. After the 94-95 skybox emotion base set at the moment. Once I finish that i'll see if I can get these:)

As a 10 year old, it was pretty incredible realising you've pulled a Jordan Insert then card after card is an insert to the rest of the set haha. I even remember the store and everything. They're pretty cheap now (the cards) definitely get them again if you miss them!

Back
Top Bottom