95-96 Fleer Total O inserts in Series 1 or Series 2?

judstin

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
judstin
Hi Guys,

I used to have the set of 1995-96 Fleer Total O inserts (they looked cool), was thinking of buying some boxes of this stuff but I don't know which series these inserts were in.

1995-96 Fleer has series 1 and series 2 but the beckett magazine doesn't list which series the Total O inserts are in (I know Total D is series 1 according to dacardworld).

Anyone have any insights on which set contains the Total O inserts?

Thanks

Series 2 retail packs. Odds 1:12, 1:72 for the hotpack.... this from the beckett magazine.

Thanks taffster, much appreciated. My copy of Beckett is kind of old but couldn't find this anywhere! If I snapped up some hobby boxes, these inserts should appear in this also right (not just retail)?

Probably be cheaper to track them down one by one.
Nice insert set

True true, dacardworld have cheap boxes $29...they're getting difficult to find these days. A few on ebay though and could always enlist the help of my fellow ozCardTrader members See how I go first
Thanks guys for your help.

As a 10 year old, it was pretty incredible realising you've pulled a Jordan Insert then card after card is an insert to the rest of the set haha. I even remember the store and everything. They're pretty cheap now (the cards) definitely get them again if you miss them!

yeah I definitely will if I can track them all down. After the 94-95 skybox emotion base set at the moment. Once I finish that i'll see if I can get these